Started by The Lady Shael, October 27, 2007, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

true, this entire round is a permanent guilt trip

Firetooth

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 08, 2008, 04:34:27 PM
Yea  :'(
I might end up aiding a ton of stuff off to members of wind to dump in their storehouse *laughs evily*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

But you were in the Earth clan originally!

Firetooth

No I was in Wind originally ask Windy or kell ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 08, 2008, 04:34:27 PM

I like this round!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Lady Shael

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on April 08, 2008, 01:17:58 PM
its a double edge sword.... u get that net u just made from the run.... but are forced to either drop it into the store house (and hope ur teamates do the same) and loose ur net.... or keep everything for urself..... but then u become exaclty what u dispized in the first place.

That's why communication with your clanmates is crucial to this round. Last time clans couldn't even see how much was in their storehouses (done on purpose to force clans to use the clan forums and communicate). Wind failed miserably because they didn't really have experienced players and they barely communicated. Only used their forum in the first week of the game, if I remember correctly.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

How about a round where your net worth is divided by the number of turns you have used?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on April 11, 2008, 02:27:17 PM
How about a round where your net worth is divided by the number of turns you have used?
That doesnt sound like a bad idea, it could be hard to program in though...

Sharptooh

Quote from: Shadow on April 11, 2008, 02:27:17 PM
could be intersting but bad for low ranking plaers they're net would just keep dropping.

Peace Alliance

I wouldn't want to discourage turn use... like ever.

Oh, and i would just get a rat to send me NW and use 1 turn every 3 days, hahaha

lonewolf1817

ya the idea is easly prone to ppl "playing the system"
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 14, 2008, 12:51:08 PM
I wouldn't want to discourage turn use... like ever.

Oh, and i would just get a rat to send me NW and use 1 turn every 3 days, hahaha

disable aid ;)

Wolf Snare

I'd win, I have slacked for a few rounds and only run when viciously prompted.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Hm, I wonder what a round with a hit limit would be like? I am thinking, max of 1000 offenses for the whole round. Once you max out you can no longer attack.