Turbo Round Themes

Started by The Lady Shael, October 27, 2007, 11:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marell

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 26, 2009, 02:01:02 AM
I had an interesting idea for a Turbo round. A WW2 theme. Two clans, Axis and Allies, and then players could choose names of countries. I dunno, just a random thought.

Yeah that'd be cool, though after a normal round of course.

Another idea - I just saw the second Transformers movie...we should have an Autobots vs Decepticons round lol...dibs on being Optimus Prime  :D

The Lady Shael

Ahaha! That IS a great idea....if I had the time, I'd code it up right now in time for the reset tonight....but no such luck. Maybe next month if the hype hasn't died down too much.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mr.Grimm

David

I REFUSE to play in a stupid round about Transformers.

What could be fun however, is having 3 clans.  Like One clan will have an emp named Saruman, another Gandalf, and another maybe... idk the other guys name, but have those three.

And there is three different locations to play in, Mordor, The Shire, and another place from LOTR.

Just a thought, half brain dead here, but its down for people to comment on!

Night Wolf

That would be awesome to have a LOTR theme one round :D and Ideas for other places would be like rohan or Gondor possibly Isenguard if the third clan was a bad guy :-\

David

Yeah, Isenguard was 'spose to be the third place I was thinking of.  And Gondor should replace the Shire.

Night Wolf

So it would be Isenguard, Mordor and Gondor for locations and then for clan emps it would be saruman saraun and Gandalf/Aragorn

David

Aragorn probably over Gandalf.  After all, he DOES become the king of Gondor. :D

And maybe each Emp can mass a specific troop, and the point is to keep the emp alive by aiding him and stuff too.

Night Wolf

That does sound kinda interesting

Mr.Grimm

I'm not picky and I'll play what ever.  I don't think I'll ever be able to leave.

Neobaron

How about a round that involves a lockout for those warlords who are killed?

Another option would be some kind of setup where warlords didnt have an attack cap. In the very least, it would deter the malcontents.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

SiegeMaster

how bout a round based off a video game like Halo or something

The Lady Shael

You like Halo, Siegemaster?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

SiegeMaster

Krowdon

Quote from: Marell on June 28, 2009, 09:01:12 AM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 26, 2009, 02:01:02 AM
I had an interesting idea for a Turbo round. A WW2 theme. Two clans, Axis and Allies, and then players could choose names of countries. I dunno, just a random thought.

Yeah that'd be cool, though after a normal round of course.

Another idea - I just saw the second Transformers movie...we should have an Autobots vs Decepticons round lol...dibs on being Optimus Prime  :D

I like this! I like this a lot.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works