Green arrow

Started by pippin the mighty, October 21, 2007, 10:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

I am not aware of the past happenings with the green arrow clan so therefore i would like a few people to maybe help me out by telling me their history :? are they back stabbers ( i dont realy think they would do that ) or are they good team mates?  :? i do not know but hopefully i will in a matter of day  :evil: so thank you for reading and posting if you do post anything :-)

LT. Bear

and remember... burn like a BEAR

Shadow

green arrows is a new clan who are allowing themselves to be used as part of a scheme they have no knowledge of

i suspect they will end up near the bottom of the food chain
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

pippin the mighty

Is this because you are at war with us? i do not mean any harm to you in any way i just wanted to join and clan for protection and guidence but i dont think that was a valid comment as they are knew but maybe the members are not new. But thank you for posting so quickly into my topic

LT. Bear

Burn like a BEAR

Shadow

we are not at war with you

we will be if you kill kell again

green arrows is composed all of new players who joined because they were impressed with kell dying. being able to kill a clanned warlord  is no indication of skill

pippin the mighty

well if you look carefully enough you will clearly see it staes war next to the names, i am not obsessed with killing in this game as kell is my friend and i am only new so i would appreciate it if you didnt jusdge me on whats happened among my clan mates and i have not been involved in the killing of kell.

LT. bear

Burn like a BEAR

kell

that can be set by one clan ie green arrows without the other clan ie eire knowing
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

Ok that was very stupid of me... still you better

BURN LIKE A BEAR

Shadow

hahahaha no that wasn't the best move on your part

but we are willing to let it slide considering you are new here and we don't want to drive away new members BUT if you make a kill attempt on another eire member we will have to kill your entire clan. i suppose you had no part in it yourself, but if you dont want to get invloved, dont join the clan.

cheers

pippin the mighty

Thank you and i have not been involved in the killing of your clan members so i cant be held responsable for it. I dont think a threat like that would drive me anyway, thank you

Burn like a BEAR

Shadow

well good, that means you are prepared to better yourself at this game. as long as you work toward improving your own skill rather then accepting pithy payments in exchange for mercenary work like your clanmates did,? we are glad to have you playing :-)

a clan name is no better or worse then any other. It all depends on the players in it. Green arrows doesn't seem to be doing too badly as long as they are in both Peace's and Shade's payroll, but I don't think either will help you in the endgame days.

Shade

Contrary to what everyone seems to think the Green arrow clan does not exist for the sole purpose of doing my dirty work, nor am I it's leader, i'm not even a member. Granted, Damug joined for the purpose of doing a bit of work for me but I'm not even sure he intends to stay as I havn't had contact with him yet, I invited LT. Bear so I could teach him a thing or two to improve his game and could have the clan help him abit. And for the last time, I am not allied in any way, shape, or form with Peace!

~Shade

Shadow

why are you using a new account name? go back to vraal.

Shade

Hehe, I locked myself out of my Vraal account ages ago, got a new computer, but I had been using auto-login so long I couldnt remember my password, had it sent to my email...but I couldn't remember the pass to that either, so now I'm Shade.

~Shade

windhound

...the admins can reset your pass for you if you want your account back...
just bug sticker
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shade

Nah, I didn't have much of a post count on it anyways, I can lurk just as well on this account as my old one. Besides, I bug sticker so much about other stuff he mostly zones out when I talk to him nowadays anyways.  8-)

~Shade