Bounties

Started by Fenix, January 11, 2003, 02:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenix

100 mill to whoever puts one of them below rank 50.
they are land fat adn h ave no units.. might as well kill them, they're all guards though.
80 million if you can get them out of top 40.

Aldor Plain Walker

wow, so now you have a bounty on me.  Can't say I blame anyone for going along with it, but this is awfull silly.  Your the one that started this little war bettween us, and now you have to go hiring help?  What a coward.  No wonder so many people are after you.  You think you can just attack whoever you want, and when they retailiate against you, you go whinning to "big brother" to protect you.  Well, now I at least know my goal in this game.  Never really cared about taking first place anyway.

Deathclaw

Well I won't go after you, Aldor... the others ARE all gaurds and it makes it hard to get through them.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Aldor Plain Walker

not worried about people coming after me, if I were, I wouldn't play the game.  I don't gripe about people attacking me, I just wait for a chance to get them back.  But when little babies like fenix want to sit and whine about losing in a battle they started themselves, then go off crying for help from someone else, it just makes me want to anhilate them.  

Deathclaw

Yes.  You are very strong and all attacks on you will fail unless by the top five or so.  Probably top 3.

Orcrist

Yea, but most of us in the top 5 ((cough cough Raine cough cough)) are decent and DON'T BREAK TREATIES WITH PEOPLE STRONGER THEN THEM.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

General Austin

*cpugh,cough* Must be a cold running about. Aldor, I won't attack you. Besides I have enough trouble with the other guys already.  ;)  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Trident

Plain Walkers, the top 10 always gives you the best brakes.  Even in rank 50 they seem to do non-stop attacking, EVEN AFTER I WARNED THEM.  I'd put a bounty of Northern Hordes, but nobody would go.

Shael of Torethevel

Austin's too nice to be attacked....I can understand why that bounty didn't stand...
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

~>John<~

I think bounties are disgusting, If you aren't strong enough then just wait and get better and then attack.........
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Fenix

QuoteI think bounties are disgusting, If you aren't strong enough then just wait and get better and then attack.........

You don't even know why I posted the bounties, BTW, I am removing 754's boutny and replacing his with 869, I found out 754 wasn't connected with the other guard towering n00bs.
I can break any of them, I used to have 2.5 million rats... like err less than 2 days ago, now I don't have alot, but I still retain 3million stoats, I can destroy any one of them 1v1, or 2v1, but when 4 people are all on 100% rats and constantly killing your guys and taking land, it just can't be done...Not by me at least!

Shael of Torethevel

869 is disgusting me. He attacked Josh probably 50 times, and put him down nearly 10 ranks. Sometimes you can't wait to grow more powerful to overtake a horde, because the horde will pulverize you before you get to that point. It's like saying that if the number one person on the scores list is attacking you, you'll just wait for your horde to grow bigger and then overtake them. Not possible. (No offense, Orcrist!)

BTW, Josh, how low do you want me to put 869? I just lowered him off of the top 70.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Germania

Quote from: DeathclawWell I won't go after you, Aldor... the others ARE all gaurds and it makes it hard to get through them.
If you can't break them Deathclaw, then I suggest you start looking very closely at your strat.

Deathclaw

Oh, I can break them. I was merely stating they have more gaurds than military strength. Read closer. I never said I could not break them.

Germania

Quote from: DeathclawWell I won't go after you, Aldor... the others ARE all gaurds and it makes it hard to get through them.
I guess hard is not synonymous with impossible...