Attacking Russi- 141

Started by Trident, March 02, 2003, 11:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stalin

kilkenne, relax. what do u want to know about communism, that it was an idea about people being equal and such(they did the job explaining it up there) from  karl marx till the first leninist-communism state in russia
the Marxist theory, is better than democracy, but it will never work.  plus i was joking up there so dont blow your load over a topic you brought up. and i dont think im an expert, i dont think you are, theres most likely millions that know way more then anyone here.

I didnt come on here asking you to tell me 700 years of irish history  

Kilkenne

You've shown me that you know very little. Normally when one decides that they will join a political party radically different than the one they live in they must have reasons. You so far have that "It is better." (Presumably about the equality). You do not consider yourself an expert for reasons cited, but this is one, and probably the only that I consider myself an expert on (Not college degree level, but compared to those here...) I did not "blow my load" but I merely wanted an explaination from another newb who seemingly thinks he's great and all.

~Where did 700 years come in? Communism has come up in the last 150 years, in the people who helped Karl Marx form his views.  

Calantorntain

*stays out of this descussion because she does not even know who Karl Marx is*
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Trident

Quote from: MenatusBah! Russia is cool, ya freak.
You wouldn't like Russia if you new the entire name wss Josh is a big gay nig-

Stalin

Kilkenne, i dont like communism over democracy, it doesnt work. this is a game it doesnt represent what i believe(except for that josh is dude thing which i truly believe in) and joining a political party wat are you talkin bout  .What have you shown that u know so much about communism? some equality saying that takes two mins to look in a dictionary?  

windhound

Kilks didnt have to look in a dictionary, just scroll down the list of posts to where I posted the dictionary.com entry...  
and why would you chose a name if what it stands for you dont believe in?  also, redwall has nothing to do with equality, rather the lack there of...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

Ah, but you don't understand, I would rather assault your intelligence level first, then pick that apart, it's much more fun trying to see you dodge questions and try to get a witty comment in than it is to actually do something that would take more time and effort than I wish to put into these boards into these boards. I am on here for a total of about 20 minutes a day, tops, and I don't need to waste it arguing with a newb, I'd rather have him attempt to answer questions that I ask in his own way, and once he's done that, I will step in and prove that I know what I claim to know.

Stalin

ahh, well if you get off atempting to assault some ones intelligence and feel all proud, or comparing whos smarter to someone you dont know, then you must be a shut in and such some what like josh. and calling me a newb lol oh no ill go cry that i havent spent all the tie you have on this, but i guess that adds more to your geek ego.