The new and improved rp

Started by Duke, March 02, 2003, 10:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaar

OOC: Who said this is based on LOTR?

Irenicus enters his dungeon and slowly walks to his room with most of his experiments were located. Irenicus pushes a buttom opening all the tubes with the odd looking creatures inside. The creatures follow Irenicus without hesitation.

Duke

As Thorn makes to his town he calls for all the warriors to come with him they follow with no hesatation knowing he is one of there great leaders.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Dead Eye

"the people of the woods are roused. now, what shall we do?"
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Duke

" yes now dwarfs attack the fools" says Thorn. His troops then run towards the enemy slaughtering them left and right

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

Irenicuses forces running around killing the goblins and orcs alike. Falling slowly then quickly the experimented creatures fought on till the end. "hmph.. they are fools to oppose me........"

Bran Stoneshield

Name: Shadow
Race: Elf
Weapon: longbow

Friends with the dwarf Thorn
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Bran Stoneshield

Shadow quickly notches off arrows at the oncoming force.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Blackeyes

While I ready myself for battle ....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Duke

As Reosin runs up slicing at the enemy troops he then realizes he can help heal his allies with the spells he learned well becoming a druid

- The great Blue Dragon

Blackeyes

As I am suiting up for battle an arrow comes flying past my head " What in the name of God was that?" asked the King while his helpers helped suit him up ..."Bring me my sword!" ...
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Duke

Reosin then runs back to tell the clerics of his ability

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

Irenicus slowly walking towards where Reosin was watched how the battle progressed. Irenicus mumbled a few words and a spray hit a portion of the enemy petryfing them as he walked on.

Duke

"haha pathetic armys, this is a fun battle" says reosin " they shell all die to are blades" He says as he keeps slicing at enemys.

- The great Blue Dragon

Kazaar

Hey, Duke which side is Reosin on and what happened to Thorn?

Black Claw

From Behind the Zombies comes a army of Rangers Lead by a tall man with a heavy hood covering his face. The army of rangers quickly stops the army of zombies from approaching. (Had trouble of thinking up the last sentence because it is hard to kill things that are dead. How do you write something like that?)
An Aztec poem.
Where would we not go to find death? For that desire, our heart bleeds.

Kupo!Kupo!
Me likes moogles