BEST avatar!

Started by Trident, March 02, 2003, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Quote from: WickedclawWhy didnt my avatar make the list?!?! lol, I love my dancing panda
We all do...we all do.  Remember now:  We should all be banend and go to panda- land!

calria

Heat rises... couldn't the butterfly fly off out of the flames? And probably carry the flower with it as it escaped?

Yeah, I know, I have a serious need to shut up lately.
*doesn't*

I think my avatar is the best, because I don't have one. My symbol is the pretty red rose in my signature, and I'm too lazy to open up PSP or BladePro or anything and make something like it as an avatar-thingy, so there.
Actually, I voted for Menatus. Hers, somehow, in some WEIRD and unfounded way, is befitting of her spamlike self.

Dead Eye

shael, what is yours? a butterfly over fire?  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Menatus

*dodges flood control* I do NOT spam! Even Stormy said so. Most of my posts are relevent! RELEVENT! *explodes*

calria

Just trying to annoy ya, Mena, dear!
*pats*

Badrang the Tyrant

Menatus's was the best when it showed up...

I have never seen Deathclaw's avatar.
Mine is a road sign with a piece of cheese on it...
I really like Shael's new avatar!

The Lady Shael

Yep, that's a butterfly...clinging to a pink carnation....falling into a fire. Meh, I have a weird mind. And I'm using "meh"...I used to a long time ago...but now I feel the urge to use it again.
*pats* Poor Tania...she IS one of the best posters on this board. Probably the BEST poster on the RWL forum. She posts more relavant things than I do... :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

And then there's me... :o  

PlayStephen

I like mine! Actually I think that Menatus did a great job on his. I was going to have an avatar of Tagg (Taggerung) but I thought better of it.
This message coming to you from your friendly vermin gang the Mangy Scuzzballs #555.

"With great power comes great responsibilty."

Beem

HEY PLAYSTEPHEN! lol! I almost had that same avatar on.  *has it downloaded on his computer and was gonna ues it* lol

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Dead Eye

i dont use avatars, my comp is so slow i dont feel like waiting for it to download one
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

PlayStephan, just letting you know, Menatus is a girl.  :P  Heh. You're not the only newbie who makes that mistake...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

if mine worked, it would be really cool
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Well, it does have "men" in it. ^_^;;; That's no good. I have a new avi now! The great John Leguizamo! Wooh!

My Thunderstripe avi was still pretty cool, though. I actually drew it, unlike most the rest. And Dead Eye, you do have an avitar :P