Make distribution results public?

Started by The Lady Shael, September 01, 2007, 08:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I post the distribution results on the day of distribution?

Yes
8 (61.5%)
No
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

The Lady Shael

I was going to post the results of the distribution, but I won't if most of you don't want me to.

I'd post the total amounts that each clan ended up with, and the amount that each clan member received.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

idunno

How about just posting it at the end of the round?

The Lady Shael

I'll do that if you guys don't want it posted earlier...

Come to think of it, that makes more sense, but I'm just so eager to let everyone know what's in the storehouse. =/
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

kell

let everybody in a clan know what is stored and by who on the 20th that way mouchers can be targeted which would be so so so fun
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Lady Shael

Yeah, minor problem with that...once stuff has been stored, there's no way to tell who stored it.

taekwondokid42

which kinda bugs me, because if I go by the clan forums, the only person putting stuff into the storehouse is me...

kell

theres no way of knowing whos puttin in what?
founder of eire

The Lady Shael

No, there's no way to tell who's putting in what. Didn't think it was important since it's not needed to play this round.

I will definitely tell you this though...I've been watching the storehouse, clan forums, and message system, and there are definitely some people not speaking up, because there's more in the storehouse than you think there is. That goes for all three clans.

Shadow

good to hear - man the dirty fighting started early this round, i just got sacked for no reason  :-(
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

you and me both that Lord Varsaigen guy i bet, please change everybody to war so i can kill him... please
founder of eire

Shadow

no it was we will rock you for me. when war status starts im going to have a field day

Wolf Snare

I reckon I can help you guys out. I'm signed up as fire I believe, I'll start running.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

would be much appreciated. having inactive clan members just means less of a share from the storehouse 8-)

taekwondokid42

idunno

Haha yeah shadow we will rock you is a real pain in the butt.