New Turbo Round Details: The Storehouse

Started by The Lady Shael, August 26, 2007, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

It's still looking like Thursday, Sept 20th.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

OH *insert long string of curses*

I will be away for the whole weekend of the 20th................................................................................

any chance it can be dalayed til the 24th? :-( or moved up to the 19th?

taekwondokid42

or we could just have the admins give you your share of the goods. I think you've done your part.

Shadow

taekwondokid42

Suggestion:

What if we handed out storehouse stuff based on how many turns you have used?

Think about it, would it really be fair if someone who went on once a week got the same amount of stuff as somebody who went on everyday? Or if someone joins right at the end, should they get all the same stuff as someone who was here the first week?

That would also mean that players who were on vacation could still get thier respective amounts...

The Lady Shael

Nope. Everyone will get equal amounts. Players on vacation and protection will not get anything.

We're solving Shadow's problem by moving the distribution day up one day to the 19th.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

kell

founder of eire

Peace Alliance

The purpose of this round isn't self gain guys, you need to work together in order to win and i intended it that way :D

Shadow

kell

founder of eire

Shadow

haha jealous?

lol ill still only get 1 day to use the resources :-o

wolf bite

It would be wise if the teams reminded their players to have shields up and try to be on line during the distribution. Just a hint.

It will not be possible to give shares based on how active a person has been. Because this is a once or trice game, the distribution is not programed and will be manual.

Also, Shael, will we take the game off line as the amounts are added so no one on line at the time could use their stuff before the others get their stuff?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

I don't think it would be fair to distribute according to activity. The idea of this game isn't to reward people on the amount of time they play, people should be able to play this game leisurely without any significant disadvantage.