Stop turn clauses for missions

Started by Shadow, August 18, 2007, 12:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

could you code in stop turns on [negative income, etc] clauses for gen huts missions'? i just made a stuipd mistake and pressganged 15 times with 0 cash because i wasnt paying attention lol.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

I'll keep that in mind next time I work on the code, thanks for the heads up.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

thanks Shael, would appreciate it a lot

Shadow

ahh, i should have asked for "stop turns when you hit 0 cash/food" rather than on negative income

taekwondokid42

I believe that there is already a negative income button.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

no i dont care about negative income, i should have phrased that wrong. I just would like turns to stop when you are out of food/cash and your army starts deserting. right now if you do 25 missions on 0 cash you lose 3% of your army 50 times, which amounts to byby 78% of your army

idunno

Nice idea, this happens to me sometimes too.  =(

taekwondokid42

my biggest problem is when I'm indying.

I'll start attacking people, run out of cash, and continue to attack them

Next time I look, I'll have 0 cash, 0 army, 0 health, and I won't be able to break anybody any more.

Peace Alliance

these are things you need to train yourselves to watch for. not that i never make the mistake myself, but i usually glance at my turns readout when i attack to make sure i'm not losin anything

Shadow

so do i, but when i was doing backspace/enter with sets of 25 missions i forget to scroll down to see the end result

Peace Alliance

ya, for the missions i agree it's annoying, especially since the turns output is usually a bit down the page so i'd have to scroll every time to make sure, thats why i start looking at the top when i do those missions to make sure i'm not gettin low on anything

Shadow

dam i just recalled my raiders 25 times ^_^

i need to stop running at 2 AM

Peace Alliance

thats the same reason i no longer run while intoxicated :D

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Shadow on September 13, 2007, 02:01:31 PM
dam i just recalled my raiders 25 times ^_^

i need to stop running at 2 AM

I once academied 25 times when I already had a 174 ratio.

Result: Lost all of my food and cash, lost about 8 of my ratio,  and I lost a huge chunk of my army (this didn't hurt that much, 'cause I had less than 2mil of each type of troop to begin with).