Market Bug (this seems to have the most problems)

Started by taekwondokid42, August 14, 2007, 07:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

On the market, if you sell your goods, and you already have the same goods at the same price at the market, your goods will arrive instantly, as opposed to taking time to get there (in my case, 6 hours).

This should probably be fixed.

edit: shael, could you update your to do list?

The Lady Shael

It's supposed to do that, I didn't think that would cause too many problems. (or that people would complain about it o.o)

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

taekwondokid42

lol.

The real reason I'm complaining is because in some of my strats, I put food on 100 mil at a time, that way if I need some, I can withdraw enough without losing too much networth.

idunno

Taek your weird.

Shael keep up the good work. =D

Shadow

putting 100 mil food on the market 100 times vs 10bil one doesnt mean you lose less when you remove it... 20% is 20%
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

idunno

He was talking about putting 100 mil food on the market and then removing to it withot having to remove all 10 bil food to feed his army etc. which I think personally is just dumb.  I like the market the way it is now, its more convieniant and less cluttered.         

Shadow

aha - id think after last round he wouldnt use the pub market as much
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..