Going away

Started by Gen. Volkov, August 02, 2007, 05:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I'll be leaving tomorrow, going out of town. I will return next week, on Tues. See you all then.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

aye. how goes it volky?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Good. I had many interesting discussions/debates up in Minnesota. I was visiting a friend there, and that's basically how we interact, well, that and yo momma jokes. LOL. How go things with you?

Wolf Snare

lmao.  I remember you telling me in detail about you and your friends' debates back in the day. Very funny stuff as I remember..
eh,  in your absense the forums have almo0st died completely.

Things are decent, but its soo hot in this room right now I'm concidering diving over the balcony. lol, not really, but its pretty freaking bad.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Quotelmao.  I remember you telling me in detail about you and your friends' debates back in the day. Very funny stuff as I remember..

Oh yes, a great deal of entertainment has been derived from those debates.

Quoteeh,  in your absense the forums have almo0st died completely.

Well... dang...

Things are decent, but its soo hot in this room right now I'm concidering diving over the balcony. lol, not really, but its pretty freaking bad.

LOL, it was really hot up in Minnesota to, and the apartment we were crashing at doesn't have air conditioning.

RazorClaw

oya youbetcha. hehe, minnesota is funny. so are mom jokes.

YOUR MOM LIVES IN MINNESOTA! (ZING!)

Gen. Volkov

You fail. That mom joke was made of fail, AIDS, and diabetus.

... Something I learned up in Minnesota, they in turn got it from 4chan. 4chan= Most wretched hive of scum and villainy in the known universe, to paraphrase Obi-Wan.

Also, your mom is funny, funny-lookin'.

RazorClaw

Betus? Betus? Diabetus? (You guys have seen that vid, right? It's PRICELESS!)

DISCLAIMER: The below is neither funny, nor decent, nor possessing of any redeemable qualities whatsoever. Read at your own peril.

That mom joke was a sociological experiment. Just like sleeping with her!

Except I didn't catch anything from the joke.

DISCLAIMER: The disclaimer above this one was wrong -- I mean, come on, that was a little bit funny. No? Fine then. This disclaimer is taking you out of its will. So ha!

DISCLAIMER: The above disclaimer was a joke. Or else this one is. Maybe both. You can have all my old altoids containers, if you want.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThat mom joke was a sociological experiment. Just like sleeping with her!

Except I didn't catch anything from the joke.

Your mom possesses no redeemable qualities whatsoever! I know from experience.

Also, while the joke was funny, it still fails to capture the essence of what makes a good "your mom" joke, therefore you still fail. A good your mom joke is supposed to be one where you don't actually say "I did your mom". One can imply that you slept with your mom, or claim she is a cheap prostitute, but in a clever way, not just come out and directly say "your mom is a cheap prostitute". In fact, me having to say this means you lose the "your mom" war right here and now.

RazorClaw

I may have lost the "your mom" war, but your mom is... um... a cheap prostitute! hah!

actually, she's not cheap. I need to get a job. kell's rich, maybe he can give me money. or better yet, Irish prostitutes.

If I knew Volkov's racial heritage I would make an insensitive politically incorrect remark about the price of their average prostitutes in relation to his mother and some obviously wrong and ridiculous racial or national stereotype. Instead I will spontaneously write the Monkey Dance Song.

Monkeys all dance, look at them go,
wearing no pants, because they all know,
that is the only way to be.

Volkov might be Dutch, French, Welsh, or even a Jew,
he might be a monkey who is throwing his poo,
and I sort of wish it was me (who could be so so silly)

Volkoooooooooooooov, the funny little monkeeeeeeeeeeeey
He's dancing, throwing, getting down and getting funkyyyyyyyyy
Because he haaaaasn't bathed for forty two nights
with his prostitute mother he has fights over baaaathiiiiiing,
that water is scathing!

(I just set you up the bomb)
(and I set up one for your mom)
(I cannot stop rhyming, it's really quite crass)
(I have horrid timing, it really sucks dust particles. ala a vacuum.)

Gen. Volkov

I'm Polish, German, Irish, Scottish, English, and Russian.

You still fail, the song wasn't even funny.

Your mom's a funny little monkey. She dances, throws down and gets funky. All for less than 2 dollars.

You may have "set me up the bomb", but and your mom just got PWNED.

In fact, I have a website documenting your ownedness.

http://razorclaw.justgotowned.com

RazorClaw

that website's as old a the internet. reusing my jokes with "your mom" and then stating that you won impresses me not.

Gen. Volkov

You see, it's a formula, I take something you have said, and I twist it. Not inventive I'll admit, but highly effective.

I know the website's old, it's still a good one. Since when does age imply something is no good? Many things get better with age. Except your mom, she's only gotten worse with age.

Anyway, you have failed to impress me, so I guess we are even.

RazorClaw

When you twist it properly it's highly effective. When you spout out whatever I say nd then regard it as pwnage, you're just validating my original pwnage which means I'm on top of you because I had the original. Kind of like I was on top of your mother when I had her.

I impressed your mother, but I don't think she was focusing on the same, er, attributes...

:-P