poll on deathly hallows

Started by zack harmon, July 21, 2007, 09:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

did you read the harry potter and the deathly hallows?

yes
7 (58.3%)
no
2 (16.7%)
never read the books
1 (8.3%)
yes i was waiting in line at midnight to get it
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

zack harmon

hello just wanted to see if anybody read the book? i was one of the people who waited in line for 2 hours for it.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Wolf Snare

Well, my older sister and her boyfriend got it at the midnight madness thing. I get to read it after she is done with it. I'm excited, sounds awesome but I dont like the cover that much. DON'T spoil it!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

No, but ill be getting it soon as soon as i finish laying the brick for someone around their house ill get $200!!!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

zack harmon

actually i've finished reading it same day it came out and i wont spoil it.  it took me five hours total to read
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Alazar is Back

darn, you little book worm you must eat sleep and breathe books....

Wolf Snare

lol. you must have a gurtly big brain zack

... oh, is it all its cracked up to be? was it the way you thought it would all end?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

zack harmon

lol, no my brain is normal size, i just read a lot. well it keep's you on the edge. and there was somthing i thought whould happen at the end and it didnt so that kind of made me mad but other then that it was a great book best in the series.

Alazar is Back

ok thats enough quit that, the suspense is killing me!!!

zack harmon

its killing you? want me to tell you what happens so you dont die for medical reasons of course. lol

Alazar is Back

Quote from: zack harmon on July 21, 2007, 10:36:50 PM
its killing you? want me to tell you what happens so you dont die for medical reasons of course. lol

If you told me i would kill you, then die!!! So i would advise you not to!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

RazorClaw

I predicted everything that happened at the end of the sixth book, and she kills most of the people that I find cool and none of the people I find annoying.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: RazorClaw on July 22, 2007, 04:22:23 AM
I predicted everything that happened at the end of the sixth book, and she kills most of the people that I find cool and none of the people I find annoying.

Yeah, thats exactly how i feel!

The Lady Shael

I just finished reading it today. I had to wait for my sister to finish reading it, cause it's her book. (my cousin got it for her as a present and had it delivered to our house yesterday) My sister read it in five hours....I read it in about a day, because I felt like eating and sleeping. =p I thought the book was awesome though. I'm re-reading the whole series.

I did go to a midnight bookstore party, and stayed till it struck midnight, but didn't stick around long after that because the book was already arriving at our house later that day, and once people started getting their hands on the book, no one is safe from spoilers...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

Yeah since the first night zack has been trying to spoil it but only through some terroristic threats have i stopped him! :-D

Gen. Volkov

Read it, it was a pretty good book. I got it Sunday, read most of it that night, finished it tonight. It took me like 7 hours total reading time. I read at a bit faster than a page a minute. That's subtracting time for eating, sleeping, working etc. I was surprised several times.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES