New Turbo server up!

Started by The Lady Shael, July 01, 2007, 06:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

http://turbo.redwallwarlords.com/

There is no setup for this round, as we're still testing strats and race-balancing and such.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

taekwondokid42

Why are we all stoats?

What, you couldn't stand to see me at number 1 with 2x the networth of anyone else for the first half of duels???

lol

kell

im a wolf  :-D

and i wouldnt brag about duels if i remember you finished way down near the bottom
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

taekwondokid42

true...

cause they killed us off and took all of the land!!!

If I'da been on when badtooth the fat had 600k land, I'dve been able to keep it...
But then MDP took it...

And he's better than badtooth the fat, and killed us off.

kell

i was killed too and in two runs was back up to 150-200mill n/w well you'll learn for the next duels set
founder of eire

Shadow

if we had more than 2 active members we would have been able to keep it, land has nothing to do with it beyond that we should have used LL Scouting a lot more - theres something to remember if we end up on the underdog team next time  :|
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

we shouldve renamed the clan kells shadow (sound cool) cause we were the only ones doing anything
founder of eire

taekwondokid42

lol.
Agreed. Sorry I wasn't much more of a help...

Shadow

lol it doesnt matter, i still had fun

kell

yea I enjoyed being the underdog, was cool to go head to head with all my Prot  mates
founder of eire

Gen. Volkov

That's why Stormfin won, we had almost all the elite players in the game. LOL. Also, we knew what duels was all about.

I'm a stoat because I'm testing out your theory Taekwondokid. I've a feeling that there is more to it than you think. I'm a Marten in reg.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

eh, by the end of it i was fighting pretty dirty... 75 murders in a row anyone?

The Lady Shael

You crazy bloodthirsty murderers...

Okay, turns for Turbo will start tomorrow evening, same time as Reg. Get more people to sign up! Find those oldbies!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 02, 2007, 08:29:40 PM
That's why Stormfin won, we had almost all the elite players in the game. LOL. Also, we knew what duels was all about.

I'm a stoat because I'm testing out your theory Taekwondokid. I've a feeling that there is more to it than you think. I'm a Marten in reg.

Ok. I'm testing out my own theory right now. I did it in a dream, and we all know how id it comes true in dreams, its possible right???

lol. But I think it will work, if everything goes right.

The Lady Shael

Okay, turns are running now. Read the Reg reset topic for more details.