The new version of the Game.

Started by taekwondokid42, July 01, 2007, 10:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

I just thought there should be a thread for people who think that somethings are unequal, or don't make sence.

Example: Goldmine is virtually obsoleted by the stoat.

I have posted this argument elsewhere, and do not want to repeat it.

Shadow

try the development forum - it is tailor made for your arguments
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

taekwondokid42

eh-whoops.

*requests that admins move this topic to developments*

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

I must have missed the arguement. Is the stoat leader-bonus making gold-mine useless?

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Peace Alliance on July 30, 2007, 12:00:41 PM
I must have missed the arguement. Is the stoat leader-bonus making gold-mine useless?

yep!

White Fang

I have all the numbers typed up here to back up that assertion.

varsaigen

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? i have this great game idea!!!! Here it is!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Metal Claw
               warlords

You are a Warlord in control of an army. Your goal is to be the elite warlord there is. To be better than the rest. You will need to use diplomacy and armies to wipe out your enemies. Forge alliances, enemies, or even be a pawn in someone else?s goal!

Wolf, wildcat: stronger units
Fox, lizard: cloaked units
Marten, rat: massed units
Crow, painted one: strike units

Strength: better chance of doing damage, but less protection. Weak to cloaked attacks.
Cloaked: units have surprise attack. Weak to mass attacks.
Massed: massed units, victory by numbers. Weak to strikes.
Strike: units strike fast and hard. Weak to strength based attacks.

Using your warlord, yes warlord status is kept in this game; you will be tasked with building an army more powerful and an economy more stable than all the others. You will be able to build a base of your choice.

Bases are: steel, reinforced steel, multi plated steel.

Generator types: nuclear, plasma, photon, nuclear plasma.

You can buy the base and then the generator type. There are 12 combinations for bases.

You can buy or make drop ships, turrets (towers), and bases.

Bases are the cities. It costs more to buy one than to make it. Bases also increase the number of troops you get, and decrease prices. They also act as 200 towers.

You can get new weapons for your troops. You can make factories to produce the weapons or build faster.

This high tech advancement of Redwall Warlords may not be created, but it is an idea. 

Shadow

Sorry, if RWL became something like that I'd stop playing
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

taekwondokid42

It would defeat the whole point of "Redwall", which is based off of the book series.

Which gives me an idea for a round.

What if we had a round based off of the story line for Lord Brocktree?

I'm not quite sure how we could set something like that up, but I think it would be nice to incorporate more of the books into some of the special rounds. (I liked the Gloomer vs. Stormfin thing...)

varsaigen

The Lady Shael

I liked the Stormfin vs. Gloomer thing too...thing is, I'm the only admin out of the three who was actually a Redwall fan, so it's hard coming up with ideas like that.

After that Duels round, I was actually thinking of something based off of Pearls of Lutra...where each pearl grants a special ability. o.o I'd need help brainstorming that. Sounds wicked awesome though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

kell

me and peace use to hammer out ideas when we were hammered drunk about 5am for me too bad we could never remember them the next morning lol
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

taekwondokid42

rofl.

What if the 6 pearls were cities, and the first 6 to sign up got them. The whole game could revolve around taking and protecting the cities!

idk, I'll probably come up with something better by tomorrow.