so is reg dead?

Started by cloud, June 21, 2007, 04:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

by dead i mean not working at all?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Lady Shael

Reg is dead. I've been unable to access the databases...either they're malfunctioning, or they've been deleted (or maybe Retto changed the password or something, but that would be low =/). I really need to ask Retto about it soon.

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Yikes. Bye bye Prot, it's been a blast.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Ugh. This Duels round was supposed to last a lot longer. It's going to take a bit of time to start setting up Reg, so unless you make this round longer, you'll be sitting around with nothing to play until I can get Reg working on the new server.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. What can we say? Stormfin pwns.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ruddertail

Once we finish killing Gloomer, you could set up a new duels round and give the emps a decent defense... :P Or just let us have a (shortened) round of regular turbo.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

wolf bite

I think we need to do some balancing and testing to get this just right. would be fun to reset the game with some new numbers we have been working on.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

White Fang

Heh...well, I (belatedly) claim emperorship of reg. right before it crashed.

And, yes, between Wolf Snare, Ruddertail, General Volkov, and myself...well, poor Gloomer simply didn't have a chance. ;)

Gen. Volkov

Were you on top for ten days? If so, then congrats.

Well, as a group, Prot ruled reg for a lot more than 10 days. Could that be counted as a group emperorship, or is it just a dominating clan?

I give Gloomer two more hours of life, 3 max. And that's only because of attack limits.

White Fang

I'm not 100% certain that it was ten days, but I'm almost positive that it was.

(Thanks).

Gen. Volkov

Mmk then. And you're welcome.

Ruddertail

Congrats, Fang.

Yeah, Prot PWNed. And yeah, Gloomer didn't stand a chance. :P The sad thing is, if we'd really gone for troops, we could have killed Gloomer a day or two ago. But we wasted time leader suiciding...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

cloud

big men apparently have to hide behind their clans.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

You're just mad caused you know Prot pwned and you couldn't do anything about it. :-D

kell

We owned reg for ages nobody can say otherwise and in all fairness would've owned it for........ for ever (evil laugh) :evil:
founder of eire

first emp on the new server