Topics you just couldn't finish reading

Started by Peace Alliance, June 05, 2007, 06:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Have you ever come across a topic you just plain couldn't force yourself to finish reading?

I have... most are in the UMD, but there's also:

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=8208.0\

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=8039.0

The Lady Shael

It's really funny how the second topic you listed came to my mind before I even saw what it was. Even though I did read the whole thing. -.-
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

There have been a few, but most I read all the way through.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Yes, there have been a couple I can think of. Mostly the super long topics in UMD or spa that I did not participate in.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

It's usually been the "Three words per post story", or the "Whoever posts last wins" threads that I don't read all of.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

yeah i know a few of them....i hate it too!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Naltaca

So yeah... I read most of the way through that second topic's first post, and first off I agree on its qualification into the "topic you can't finish" realm. Honestly, I feel nauseous after reading that. I believe it deserves a:

QQ /wrists /puke
COOL STORY BRO

Alazar is Back

Naltaca

lol, it's WoW terminology for the most part. The " QQ " is like two eyes with tears coming out of them, aka crying eyes. In WoW, whenever you do an emote, you type /[action]. "/puke" and "/wrists" are not actual commands but in this case "/puke" would mean that I go through the action of throwing up because that post was so nauseating. "/wrists" is a bit different; it's partially tied into how you would think the emotes work on WoW, but it can also be understood how you would say it out loud "slash wrists" or in other words being emo and/or ending ones life because of reading something so pathetic or nauseating in this case.
COOL STORY BRO

Alazar is Back

ok i think i got it....lots of people play WoW geez!

Gen. Volkov

What server you on Nalt?

So yeah... I read most of the way through that second topic's first post, and first off I agree on its qualification into the "topic you can't finish" realm. Honestly, I feel nauseous after reading that. I believe it deserves a:

QQ /wrists /puke

Lawls, if I hadn't been involved in that topic, I would be inclined to agree.

Naltaca

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 18, 2007, 11:35:23 PM

Ya... like 8 million.

And Volkov, it depends on what server you want me to be on >_> 0.o . Heh, my main at the moment is a level 70 restoration shaman on Blood Furnace. The server pop. has been the suckage lately, it may possibly get better once server xfer's open up. But I also have a 64 warrior on that server, as well as a 55 hunter. I've got a 61 rogue and a 47 warrior on Zangarmarsh.

P.S. My main toons are horde.
COOL STORY BRO

Gen. Volkov

Well, my primary character is on Bloodscalp. I don't play alot, so he is only 37 at the moment. I should reach 40 soon though. He's a hunter. I also have a 13 or 14 warrior on another server whose name escapes me at present.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Naltaca on June 19, 2007, 12:03:12 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 18, 2007, 11:35:23 PM

Ya... like 8 million.

And Volkov, it depends on what server you want me to be on >_> 0.o . Heh, my main at the moment is a level 70 restoration shaman on Blood Furnace. The server pop. has been the suckage lately, it may possibly get better once server xfer's open up. But I also have a 64 warrior on that server, as well as a 55 hunter. I've got a 61 rogue and a 47 warrior on Zangarmarsh.

P.S. My main toons are horde.

you can tell that someone doesnt have a life outside his computer chair......well good luck i hope all them high levels gets you really far in life!

Gen. Volkov

Once again, pot, meet kettle. I sure hope all these posts you make really benefit your life in the real world.