Sword of Redwall

Started by Blood Wake, March 01, 2003, 02:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

Sword of Redwall is now open for all

sword-of-redwall.xepher.net/warbands
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

bubble gum squad

its finally open??!!!
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Jedi!?

Not Found
The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at sword-of-redwall.xepher.net Port 80

after that your login still works though
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Blood Wake

try again thats how i get there and i'm the admin

h

~>John<~

nice job, very well done
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

General Austin

The link doesn't work for me
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

bubble gum squad

hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Solarius

It looks really cool, but the races are unbalanced, and some of the help files are a) erroneous, B) not converted from Promisance, c) missing.
*Vermin Chieftain Solarius*
*Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment #6*

Menatus

Yeah, a lot of things are messed up, but they're working on it.

malx

I tried to join up, but it won't let me get past the forums part. Can you tell me why?!
Monkey Dude!!

Incognegro

Probably hasn't set them up.

Cap'n Smiley

Wow... I think I'll join this Redwall, too!!

Have you guys read all the books?? I'm just starting one for a book report! I'm excited, a friend told me about the game site, and then I found the forums.

~>John<~

I've read em all. Hey, whats ur warlord # on RWL? If u want, u can join LL.....I'm rank 5, #25, The Hexans II

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome