Sword of Redwall

Started by Blood Wake, March 01, 2003, 02:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incognegro

Quote from: StormclawLet's refute these one by one, shall we?

"I'm rank 1....Sorry menatus."
Not anymore, I think.

"Also - I might want to convey not to join right away. An admin logged onto my account and used my turns to attack Kilk, many times. Then left my "warband" in distress with half my offensive points destroyed."

"I came back, today. Killed the cheating admin (He gave himself 100k acres.)
And also destroyed Wolf Bite for betraying our agreement. "

You are a liar. Just plain a liar. First, none of the admins would do that, second, you can't attack admins.

"And John - brag anymore about your rank 1, or if you don't shorten your signature, I'll make an account on regular RWL and kill you."
The heck you will, pal. You're banned.

Not 'J/K'.
lmao @ banned

~>John<~

Quote from: StormclawLet's refute these one by one, shall we?

"I'm rank 1....Sorry menatus."
Not anymore, I think.

"Also - I might want to convey not to join right away. An admin logged onto my account and used my turns to attack Kilk, many times. Then left my "warband" in distress with half my offensive points destroyed."

"I came back, today. Killed the cheating admin (He gave himself 100k acres.)
And also destroyed Wolf Bite for betraying our agreement. "

You are a liar. Just plain a liar. First, none of the admins would do that, second, you can't attack admins.

"And John - brag anymore about your rank 1, or if you don't shorten your signature, I'll make an account on regular RWL and kill you."
The heck you will, pal. You're banned.

Not 'J/K'.
Thanks Storm, heh heh. I'm still under the siggy length, and the only way I've bragged is I've made it bold.....  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Lady Shael

Aww....thanks! The bio project is due this Thursday...so I guess you can activate the turns then. You don't really have to wait for me, you know.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mysterious Guy

Oh but I will. Turns start Friday. Consider that official folks, though I'd like to see enough members in by that time.