3 (50%)
The realliance
2 (33.3%)
The armarda
6 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 30, 2007, 07:40:50 AM

pippin the mighty

Hey  :oops: sorry ive been away so long but im back hey 8-) im recruiting members for my clan but first i would like you to vote for the best clan name :? so get voting/ o and by the way in turbo (which im recruiting for at the moment) my warlord name is LT. Bear

and if you wana join just post a message aswell as voting. hey and thumbs up to the admins for making redwall warlords better for us!!!

Yours truly pippin :evil:

wolf bite

I get all giggly when we have a new member wanting to be involved and making a clan.

I would join if I were playing, best of luck.

(Oh, and please try to use CAPS on the forums, it just looks better. Hehe.)

Welcome to our community,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

lol....um the senators lost muahahaha go mighty ducks! :-D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

pippin the mighty

so does anyone wana join my new clan armarda?

if you do email me or msn or message me

windhound

Quick Tip
Do not sack, capture, attempt to poisen, murder or max those that you want to join your clan.  Doing all at once makes it worse
really.
atleast wait till I say no
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

pippin the mighty

windhound

quote from the other topic
QuotePS: I learned from the best and from that i could try and help you when you in the clan.
WE work as a team not as individuals evil

did the best teach you to slam those that appear to be new players?
I'm keeping Guppy low on purpose
I'll also be keeping half an eye on you now.  Do that to somone who really is a newbie and Guppy wont be peaceful anymore.  Fair warning.  I dont care if it is turbo.  Attack those higher than you, not prey on those lower.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

pippin the mighty

Im not trying to do anything bad here i needed to try some stratergys out and i am willing to let him do the same thing to me but we are now a peace and i do not wished for that to be disturbed. and also there is no need to keep an eye on a noob like me

windhound

Eh.  Alright, lemme explain
Murder and Poison are bad.  Never to be used in a normal run against those that have never harmed you.  You saw what happened to Percy, people really dont like being murdered.
Sack and Capture are bad.  But are seen as normal strategy now.  You should still limit your use of them, especially capture
Maxxing people is nasty.  If somone has a ton of land then its alright to hit them a little more than normal.  But Guppy had far below normal land
Normal attacking in turbo should not exceed 10-12 times, total.  Failed attacks and missions included.  If someone attacks you more than that feel free to hit back an equal amount
Normal attacking in reg should not exceed 5-8 times, total.

You keep using the 'Peace' word.  Then act as violently as possible, using everything you had to damage my Guppy.  Thats an act of war bud, not peace. 
Talk with Snare, hopefully he'll concur with most of that and teach you how to use your land in an efficient and useful way.
Thats what differentiates between a top player and a mediocre player, how well they can use their land

wolf bite

(stands up and claps)

Well said.  it is never wise to make enemies.  Everyone understands a few attacks if you are benijfiting yoruself, but to harm others gets them mad and they harm back.

"Thats what differentiates between a top player and a mediocre player, how well they can use their land"

That is so very right. A great players makes the most of everything they have from their cash, food, armies, turns, and LAND.

When I play, I waist nothing (unless I make a mistake in button pushing). Even if it only gives me a few % advantage, that is an advantage.  Also very important (as windy is saying) that not making yourself a target of others will save you the time of fixing what they do to you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles