Notice of stance

Started by wolf bite, May 15, 2007, 10:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I have just about had it.  I can be nice just so long.  As staff, I will be helpful to all and not take anything in the game personally.

But as a player, I really demand honor in a person?s word.  Although I have had a truce with our new friends for over a week, they all seem to forget a few times a day with sacks.  Attacking someone with low land in a non aggressive account is just wrong. It has been taking me all my turns to make up for them thinking I am a land farm.

About time for things to change.  I give my 3 day notice that I am changing stance.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

I'll be right there if the stance changes.

wolf bite

Hehe, I think they will be very busy with the both of us.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

idunno

Does this mean we need a planned attack against wolf tomorrow?

Just kidding were probably just gonna get our asses kicked in a few days.

Gen. Volkov

I shall be with you at the stance change as well. I need something to occupy my time before I leave this round of turbo.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Please do a planed atttack on me. I don't want to have to wait for friday.  Please.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Ruddertail

I'd volunteer, but with Peace, Wolf, and Volky all going after them... well, we don't wanna make this unfair... 
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

wolf bite

I don't see any reason to over slam them. Seems the best thing for them to find out is that upsetting the wrong person can be a major mistake.  I think Peacy and me Vs. the 8 of them is a fair fight.  There is a lot more to this game than simply taking shots at people.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

Meh, alright, have fun Peace and Wolf.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

idunno

Good luck! :-D I probably wouldn't care if you killed me this round (although I highly discourage it.) I've pretty much been learning the game over this past week and having fun.  I've stopped sacking and yeah just playing. :-P

wolf bite

So I swelled up 70 mill in army net, then dropped my food to be in range of the guys. however by the time I took my 3 days, they have started fighting with themselves and have found how NOT fun being sacked is.  Only 2 of them even have enough right now to be worth slamming.  One I killed off his army on my first run.  The other seems to be playing fairly now and is gaining land on his runs, thus maxed out by the time I get on line to standard him with ony a few shots. So here I sit, full turns, at peace with 95% of the game, Dont want to damage the realy little guys, cant get shots in at the one I can damage.

I think I am asking here if i am wasting my time?  Is the whole reason for me attacing them (rude sacking and truce breaking) a over thing?  suiciding into people that don't want to be at war and not even fighting back against me is just kinda wrong.

Are we no longer having the same problems?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

I was upset that i couldn't exact my revenge.

Unclanning was probably the best plan for them though. I only wish they did it for the right reasons, i would like to think they learned their lessons.

idunno

I know some of us have but a few have sacked me even in recent days.     :-P 

I'm pretty sure they unclanned us because everyone hated us, but for the most part a lot of us learned a lot more that way.

Peace Alliance

Hate is a strong word. I just desire retribution and that a lesson be learned.

idunno

lol I guess I use hate too loosley but you get the point. :-P