I'm back Baby!

Started by Gen. Volkov, May 03, 2007, 12:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Well, some of you knew that I would return on this day. For all those who did not. SURPRISE!!!!! I have brought my account out of vaca on reg, and have signed up for turbo. Let's have us some FUN!

Oh, and if anyone wants too, I have added to the RP topic I started awhile back.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

*shines his shield*

oh wait, you're on my team

*shines his skiffs for sending aid*

cloud

[edit]

quoting someone else's flame is the same thing as flaming someone
-PA
[/edit]
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

cloud

Quote from: cloud on May 05, 2007, 11:50:24 PM
[edit]

quoting someone else's flame is the same thing as flaming someone
-PA
[/edit]

PA clearly likes to abuse my drunken fun.

p.s. josh says not to edit his quotes anymore or he'll pay you a visit. Oliver.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Peace Alliance

awww gosh i'd love to have josh over! it could be a sleep over and we could talk about our secrets and who we have crushes on!

cloud

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 10, 2007, 01:18:32 PM
awww gosh i'd love to have josh over! it could be a sleep over and we could talk about our secrets and who we have crushes on!

address? and are you free next weekend?
-Kilk

Peace Alliance

next weekend i have a date with someone who doesn't have a lance....

Blood Wake

clearly you guys are still great friends
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

heh, teh cooliez. I have completely forgotten how to play. That's what a year or so off actually playing does to you, I suppose.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. It comes back quickly. Speaking of which, I'm going back on vaca for a bit. I am leaving town for a week, with no computer access. See you all when I get back.

RazorClaw

I still can't figure out what happened to my stoat pressgang. after painfully being reminded of having to keep a leader/hut ratio, a managed to do it successfully, and I only get like 100 stoats. lamers.

cloud

that's what happens when you play bad races
-Kilk

RazorClaw

stoats used to be awesome... I remember. last thing I remember happening was wildcats getting suckified, but not stoats!