A message to everyone in Prot...

Started by cloud, May 02, 2007, 12:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Apparently I'm seen as a threat to you all, however, I would like to make something clear. I plan to stay on top by fair   and decent means. Recently your clan has been constantly leader capturing me. I don't mind the loss of land, but the taking/killing of my leaders is unacceptable. If you continue to do this there will be harsh consequences.

~Palpatine
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

There's no war, there's no vendetta. But the purpose is to gain rank, and you're takin up the number one spot. Thats not to saw we're out to get you, i just don't see why we should tool our strategies to limit your losses when we too are looking to gain that rank.

cloud

Then I feel sorry that you feel you require a whole clan and the use of leader captures to obtain it.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Peace Alliance

you misread. our goal isn't to get me into first place. it's to get us all up there... it's the goal for everyone isn't it?

cloud

not always. I usually play this game for small personal victories, but this time I felt like going up.
-Kilk

White Fang

It amuses me that a single warlord is threatening to deal out "harsh consequences" to an entire clan which comprises almost the entire top ten.  :-P

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

cloud

Quote from: White Fang on May 02, 2007, 01:29:01 PM
It amuses me that a single warlord is threatening to deal out "harsh consequences" to an entire clan which comprises almost the entire top ten.  :-P

I find it amusing that you don't think I have powerful allies as well.
-Kilk

Gorak

don't feel bad Cloud, I been keeping my empire just outta top 10, yet Prot feels the need to hit me with chaos and such net destroying attacks on a regular basis.
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Peace Alliance

Ruddertail

Meh, it wasn't me. But I thought Chaos just decreased the attackers losses, rather than increasing the defender's losses...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gorak

was destroying food and cash
not taking, like sack, just destroying

that and CBin me to find my power unit, then only hitting me with that unit type just to maximize my loss's
might aswell just STD me, has the same effect

so far my reaction has been pretty tame though
but I'm content just to sack your empires that gots the cash to fund my runs
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

kell

well i can say ive never done that i only attack for land,and for some reason I get sacked loads of times
founder of eire

first emp on the new server