online attacking.

Started by The Purple Dragon, April 16, 2007, 06:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

should this be allowed?!

should this not be allowed?
do u wanna be annoying and online attack people like an idiot? (yes)
monkeys rule the world

Gen. Volkov

Yes, dance my new minion, dance! Muahahaha!

Yes Wake, I know I rock. What else is new? XD.

Finally, yes, Terry Pratchett kicks butt. Buggrit, Buggrit, Millienium Hand and Shrimp!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Purple Dragon

i do dance like a monkey, all the time 8-)
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Blood Wake

I know, thats how I knew it wouldn't be difficult for you
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Purple Dragon

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

The Purple Dragon

lol i wanna do a kill run on legend, hes being really immature and just told me to grow up, after he tried to be cool by signing his name "legend never dies" :-o

Gen. Volkov

Well then... do so! I command it! LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Purple Dragon

Gen. Volkov

I was talking about dancing, but you can kill what's his face too, I don't care.  :-D

The Purple Dragon

hmm, ill make a compromise and dance while killing the fool :-D

Gen. Volkov

The Purple Dragon

lol gen go check the post where u guys were arguin about jesus and chuk norris

Ruddertail

Hmm... This is fast degrading, but I'll interject a serious post while I have the chance.

Online attacks. First of all, it's only an online attack if the person is running turns. If you're just sitting there watching the scores or exchanging messages, that's not an online attack. If you have 0 turns, it's not an online attack. It's only an online when the target is running.

Secondly, I don't think they should be "banned". I generally dislike online attacks - they're both rude and a war act. But sometimes you don't care if you're rude - especially when you're at war. Or sometimes they're necessary for taking down an emp. In any case, they're a viable game tactic.

And thirdly... MONKEYS FTW!!!
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

ditto rudder.

sept for the monkeys part.

human > monkey and thats all there is to it.

frylore

ok I am way more seriouse in the game now if ya havent noticed(sean) and I no longer attack colton as a joke, The whole time I'v played this round I havent once online attacked anyone, but today I was online attacked by the person who posted this topic (the purple dragon) I didnt attack him back for it but now hes telling me its cause I wasnt useing turns but I had over 300 turns at the tim3...plz dont ever do it again

#fRy#

#fRy#