online attacking.

Started by The Purple Dragon, April 16, 2007, 06:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

should this be allowed?!

should this not be allowed?
do u wanna be annoying and online attack people like an idiot? (yes)
monkeys rule the world

The Purple Dragon

Online attacking, it pisses the heck outta me, I make a rule not to do it, if it says that someone is online, i send them a message saying 5 mins to respond to see if they are actually online. 8-)

online attackers - i hate em, im sure alot of ppl do. If i see online attacking happening anywhere, no matter who does it, im gonna attack them just cause they are freakin annoying. :evil:

Who wants to join me? kill all online attackers and make the game alot funner?

~The Purple Dragon~

Currently online ?:-P
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Peace Alliance

i dont' think anyone would want it to be disallowed... thats a bit extreme

The Purple Dragon

lol kinda messed that up:P

the "should this be allowed" means no it should not be allowed

the 2nd option means yes, u wanna attack ppl like a little prick :roll:
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

The Purple Dragon

its not extreme, online attacking really wrecks alot of the game :|

Blood Wake

I hate online attackers and actually today I attacked someone who had just done an online attack... on you, lol. but uhh... sometimes you need to online attack people with mega huge defenses and people who are new to the game don't understand it until someone kicks their butt and tells them never to do it again.

killing is more extreme though
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Purple Dragon

lol yea, but alot of good players do it and it bugs the heck outta me :evil:

Blood Wake

when do good players do it? lol.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Purple Dragon

fry of the m cult, appyllon or w/e his name is....

well ok, not good players, but average players.

Blood Wake

yeah, Fry sucks, lol. he is more in the game for the comedy of making people mad then getting better. he wants to kill Legend cause he's our friend Colton and we make fun of him a lot and stuff so he figures it'll be funny to kill him

h

The Purple Dragon

Gen. Volkov

Fear the monkeys!!!!!!!!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Purple Dragon

great contribution Gen :-D

Blood Wake

h

The Purple Dragon

heh, volkov, i see you read good books (terry pratchett) :-P

Blood Wake

you haven't earned the right to talk to the general yet. you must earn his respect by dancing like a monkey for him first

h