Revealing news about Peace Alliance

Started by Peace Alliance, April 14, 2007, 05:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunno

Idunno for being such i noob im currently content with my number five spot in turbo.

Peace Alliance

killing doesn't exactly take skill... Killing people efficiently does. I usually do kill runs solo - especially on turbo. Ive taken people down from like 80k to 0...

but thats besides the point, i'd be awesome anyway

Blood Wake

he didn't say that killing did take skill peace, leard to read
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

i didn't say he said that... learn to read

Blood Wake

well then why are you saying "killing doesn't take skill" as if he was saying that he is amazing at the game cause he killed the one and only peace alliance.

ya know what does take skill though, peace? staying alive when people are trying to kill you, like that time Ereptor was rank 1 and had like 10 minions that did everything he told them to do, but he couldn't kill me, he tried at least twice.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

people only kill me when i don't know it's coming...

and i've held off tons of people trying to kill me

Aqualis

I always like when Ereptor was emperor, cause that was a time where I played consistently enough to be a threat. I was the only person able to break him for a long time, and I was independent. Of course, for my unwillingness to join his army he had his minions take half my land (30k), but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Peace, while you are indeed awesome, that ego of yours has got to go, so I proclaim you not awesome until you learn how to spell. Henceforth, you are no longer awesome, but instead lame. This decree has been given by Volkov, who is more awesome and cooler than Peace. That's how you know it's true.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

ahahaha, it's always cute when volkov things he's cool

idunno

Gen. Volkov

Quoteahahaha, it's always cute when volkov things he's cool

yes, it's cute when I "things" I'm cool. Whatever that means. You dork.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

what? you don't thing? i thing all the time...

taekwondokid42

If your good enough, newbs wouldn't be able to kill you...

You were taken out by two ppl who's total networth was less than a quarter of yours :-P

Of course, those same two ppl now hold postions 1 and 2 on the turbe server :roll:

Gen. Volkov

Nope, anyone can be killed at any time, if it comes as a surprise. It doesn't matter what the respective networths are, if you can break him, and he's in a clan, you can kill him. I remember one clan war I had where the guy we faced had a networth many times bigger than the collective networth of my whole clan. We took him down in one night, and half his friends for good measure. No, I'm not a newb obviously, but with decent coordination anyone could have taken the guy down.

If you know the kills are coming, like in duels, it's a different story. But if it's a surprise attack, then it's rather simple to kill someone.

Positions at the beginning of the round, especially this early, mean squat, and you would know that if you weren't a noob. If you want even a modicum of respect, either A) Win a round of Turbo, which means something now that good players are playing again, or B) Take emp on reg. Otherwise, please be quite about how good you think you are.

taekwondokid42

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on July 30, 2007, 06:35:07 PM
Of course, those same two ppl now hold postions 1 and 2 on the turbe server :roll:
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 30, 2007, 10:03:04 PM
Positions at the beginning of the round, especially this early, mean squat, and you would know that if you weren't a noob. If you want even a modicum of respect, either A) Win a round of Turbo, which means something now that good players are playing again, or B) Take emp on reg. Otherwise, please be quite about how good you think you are.

lol, I was just kidding. I don't think peace has gone on but 1 run yet, and Wolf Snare hasn't even stuck his nose in yet.

And, I know how easy it is for it to all come crashing down, wolf snare took my networth from 400mil to 150mil overnight.