PWNED

Started by Fenix, March 01, 2003, 01:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenix

That's right, once again, It's been done - impossible by me...

GG NO RE!

it's over ; ) i retire.

I have screenshots of the top 3 accounts in blue, showing they're mine.  I'll post them when  I find a safe host spot, tomorrow.  :D

I bid you, Adieu. (from slow-paced old people redwall)

General Austin

Okay. Thankfully I've stopped you temporarily from being Top Ten in turbo, but I won't be able to do it for long. Congrats, and bye.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

General Austin

And what is PWNED, and GG NO RE?

TR Shadow

PWNED= Origionally a misspelling of Owned.  For some reason, l33ts tend to use the word PWNED instead of Owned now =\.

Fenix

GG = good game, no re = no rematch, you lost. don't whine :D:D:D:D

~>John<~

actually, old chap, Konrads now 4 doncha know...actually ur all 3 of them, but they arent at the tops......
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Lady Shael

Josh, log on to AIM, I need to talk to you...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Fenix

The stupid thing isn't working, i'm downloading it now...darn 56k

wolf bite

Maybe now everyone is going to get the idea that Fenix is the best player only because he has several accounts. The other accounts send him armies to make him more powerful, weaking his enemies, and keep his "friends" from being too close for comfort.  

The accounts that seem to all be Fenix, but maybe more, are:

1 Shadow's of Chaos (#309)
2 Azeroth Alliance (#114)
3 Tarsonis (#60)
4 konrads murderous horde (#290)
8 Rats! (#310)39
35 The Radicals of Nygrak (#299)
346 CaNdY MaN (#292)
277 The Flaming Monkeys (#331)

Of cource he can win when he has seven other accounts that have no reason but to make him look good.

The guy needs to get a life.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shytalon

You're one key to the right, old chap...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Trident

Congrats to Fenix

It seems Evil Admin Dark Lord Stormclaw has some disabling to do...

Fenix

Wolf bite, your'e stupid, unlike you, if i had a multi i would never let them come into my clan, those are all friendds from online and at school that sucked at the game and i gave them protection.  I'm the best player because I beat you all, and could do it again, and again.  Those to p3 accounts were never even used by me until yesterday when I received some passwords and decided to make mischief.  Wolf bite, GG no re.  You're a cheater, and a fool.

General Austin

Fenix, be QUIET. You know you got up there by trickery and deceit last time, and this time you had plenty of body-guards to back you up. So be quiet.

Menatus

Pretty darn true. Every time I got in 2nd place, Azeroth Alliance would knock me down, and he'd take the land from Azeroth. What a loser!