Fond Memories

Started by Peace Alliance, April 13, 2007, 12:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I decided i would like to write a poem, as your overlord and ruler on turbo.

Fond are the memories of ages past
the analysts told me i wouldn't last
But i fought harder, perfecting my skill
It seems my strength they could not kill

I remember teaching Snare my strat
He couldn't understand that that was that
Many times he's used it greatly
forgetting the key to it all, i made stately
Always remember that land = power
without it you won't have the strength to DEVOUR!!!

I'm not claimin emp yet... has it been long enough? i can't remember. But ya, i'm totally on top of y'all :)

Alazar is Back

Your just lucky i cant be on as much anymore, and that most of the game has all been in a huge killfest, so w/e, it might take a bit, but ill break you :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

ohmyjapan16

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 13, 2007, 12:12:05 PM
I decided i would like to write a poem, as your overlord and ruler on turbo.

Hey, that ego's lookin pretty darn big right now...

Alazar is Back

yeah,all it will take is a little teamwork, which is already happening :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

god of garlor

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

ooooooo. hehehe. Signing up now.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

White Fang

Like I said over AIM, all it was going to take me was a little trial-and-error, as I've never really quite faced a situation like this before.

But yeah...it'll be all downhill for you now. (Btw, I didn't receive an ounce of aid; I broke you completely one-on-one).

Wolf Snare

Hmm. After seeing PA had written a freaken POEM about owning turbo, I decided to step up and knock him down.

... so I made an account and messaged redan dash.

Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:44:27 -0700From Teh Wolf Snare (#53) (?)
I give him 5 days on top max

Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:49:10 -0700From Redan Dash III (#4) (?)
Well, I''ve got it all under control now. With all the cash that I''m going to be making from all the land I got from him, there''s absolutely no chance he''ll be able to defend himself. (Even though I only have 40,000 land now, I''ll be running with a 175 leader ratio, and I''ve got quite a load of loyalty).

Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:51:13 -0700From Teh Wolf Snare (#53) (?)
kk. I''ll go to his side then. :)

But seeing as how they have already taken the first step towards dethrowning Peace, and since he used me as a reference in his poem ( <3 ) I've decided to take his side in things.

Let the wars begin :)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

White Fang

You do realize, don't you, that all I was doing was agreeing with you? I simply elucidated.

Not that I mind the current arrangement, I just think it's odd how everything went down.

Wolf Snare

Well, seeing as you and your team have everything under control, and PA is working solo, I think it would be pointless to come in and take out the big bad emperor. so I'll help him out a bit, and you guys can have a bit more fun in taking him down. aye?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

White Fang

Actually, PA is not working solo. Allison's been sending him a lot of cash, apparently, and also has held his troops at least once so he could take a cheaper run.

Furthermore, I don't have a team, just a couple of people who were going to send me some cash for a run on Peace. I guess we better team up officially now, though. >.>

Ruddertail

Bleh. Half missed the war on reg. Probably will miss this one, too, but... If either side wants me, let me know, I'll sign up for turbo...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

White Fang

It seems as if you've been around for a while, yes? We'd love to have you. (And it would balance out the fact that Snare is also just starting again).

Ruddertail

You mean around promi? Yeah. Right ho, give me a yell via PM or IM (messengers listed in profile).

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward