Started by Kilkenne, February 28, 2003, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

*Takes pole from Volkov and bashes him over the head with it repeatedly*

:lol:  :D  :lol:  

The Lady Shael

Heh, I remember this topic...

Whoa, so wait, after the wedding, this would make me the Evil Baroness?  :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Dum Dum Dum! *Suspenseful music from bad movies starts playing* Uh huh.. that it would Shael.... *Covers head with pillow to soften blows, gets a cattle prod to see if the aura of evil will protect Kilk* ZAP! Hmmmm guess not... *Laughs evilly* Mwahahaha!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blackeyes

Who said no? Probably the people you keep critisizing Kilk!! LOL!!!!! I said yes.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Gen. Volkov

I said no... but only cause I wanna be the Evil Baron......
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Kilkenne

Heh. I don't want the position anymore, it's up for grabs, I don't flame as much anymore, but only people who do stupid things in the RP. We're still in the introductory stage there and there is not yet a plot. I'm planning on a total of 1500 to 2000 posts going on in that RP setting because there's going to be a long war at some point in it...Lotsa strategies, etc.

Gen. Volkov

You guys need an enemy in that? That will stick around to get his behind kicked I mean?

Kilkenne

Doesn't need to get his behind kicked, but after a while, we'll tell you when we're actually going to get underway...This is all just introductions.

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Ok then.. I 'll wait.. I am a decent Rper by the way....