Me as Evil Baron

Started by Kilkenne, February 28, 2003, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Eh, just something to do, I think we need an antagonist for the forums, as Ad is our beacon of light...Now that Beatles (the unofficial one) is no longer welcome, the position lies vacant.

Holby

Kilk will (anticipating agreement already) make a good Baron. :)
Go evil Baron Kilk!
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

Now Kazaar, just because I am better at you than roleplaying, and I know what is going on, doesn't make that called for at all. You also know that swearing is forbidden. You should be banned for that. Haha, you really should think some more...

The Lady Shael

*grins* Kilk for Baron.....

He'd make a pretty evil baron, I think....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Stormclaw

*Blink* Why do we need a baron?
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

~>John<~

ya but kilks too nice, I'm SO much eviler
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Kilkenne

I'm confused by your post, John...perhaps you meant:

"Yeah, but Kilk's too nice, I'm SO much more evil"?

(I've discussed that with you on AIM, stormy)

Bloodrath

Sure, what not. Heh. ;)  

Kilkenne

*Bump* This was a fun one...

Ashyra Nightwing

hehe... I think you'd make a great evil baron, Kilk..

Riverpaw

No... Never... I'm being smushled too much already...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Kilkenne

I already was one for a while, lol...Did you just see that I wrote BUMP

Gen. Volkov

I should be the new Evil Baron... it would be fun... cept I'd be the Evil Spammer Baron... *Makes joke about Robber barons*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Basically it just made it so for about 5 months all I did was flame newbs on the forums, heh...

Gen. Volkov

Ooo Kilk... you ARE evil.... *Gets a ten foot pole to poke you with.. sees if it bursts into flames*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES