How can you rip these guys apart? (Gorak & Volky) :-P

Started by Alazar is Back, April 12, 2007, 04:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Has anyone here ever heard of or happen to like the bands, black stone cherry and saliva?

These are two of my favorite bands right now, though i was dissapointed that the new saliva cd(bloodstained love story) wasnt like the one before it, its more of how you say....emo rock then the heavier saliva i have heard in the past, though they have the song ladies and gentleman that is fricken awesome.

Black Stone Cherry has a BUTTLOAD of good songs, i am pretty sure they are an old band getting kinda popular again!

Downloads you need!!!
1.always by saliva
2.Ladies and Gentleman by saliva
3.Never Gonna Change by saliva
4.Rain Wizard by BSC*
5.Lonely Train by BSC*
6.Violater Girl by BSC*

*BSC=Black Stone Cherry
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Ashyra Nightwing

I hate Saliva. Haven't heard of the other band though.

Gen. Volkov

I dislike both bands. BSC is not an old band, they formed in 2001. They sound so similar to Creed and Hinder it's scary. Yet another manufactured band. Saliva is also manufactured rock. Please, please, PLEASE stop recommending these crud bands. It's not like there aren't new bands out there that are decent, it's just that few of them get major radio airplay. I've basically stopped listening to the station in my area that plays the new rock. Occasionally they'll play some Ozzy, or Metallica, or someone else good, but usually it's these cruddy new bands that I can't stand.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

meh
very few of the new bands really appeal to me either

the only recent band I've bought a few CDs of is OAR, which I recommend
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

yeah, I hate that alternative Hinder/Nickelback/Salvia crap. it's terrible
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

Before I clicked on this topic, I thought you meant that Gorak and Volkov were inseparable friends.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

Quote from: The Lady Shael on April 12, 2007, 06:09:06 PM
Before I clicked on this topic, I thought you meant that Gorak and Volkov were inseparable friends.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

when I first saw it, I thought he was asking the rest of the server for help coming up with insults
(why is there no laughing emote?)

anyways, I nvr heard of BSC, but Saliva is just another radio fad band. they to will be all but forgotten in 5 years
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

kell

never herd of them here!!! and it was a missleading topic heading
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, that's what I thought as well Gorak. LOL. There used to be a laughing emoticon, but it got 'sploded, along with the old forums.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Alazar is Back

ok saliva is a fad band, but BSC is not they've had one song on the sirius, they are not popular and they definetly sound nothing like hinder/nickleback/saliva, not even close!!!! I dont know wat you guys listen too, but it must be some weird butt poo!!!! Screw you all!!!

Gen. Volkov

Yes, BSC is, I've heard them at least three times in the past week, always on those "best new rock" radio stations. (No control over what they play at the Student Activities Center on campus)

Alazar is Back

well i listen to the octane station on Sirius and they almost never play them, though i have liked them since before they started playing on the radio, but still very rarely.....but my buggest point is is that they are not a 'fad' or 'manufactored' band, saliva yes maybe, but BSC is not! They are only getting more popular because they are a good band, they sound nothing like hinder/nickleback/creed/saliva/fall out boy/my chemical romance.....etc.

They have their opwn unique sound and everything song on their cd is good, you are just to god darn ignorant to like any new music besides the poo you already know, I listen to a wide variety of music, excluding all pop, i listen to rock,rap, country,metal,old rock, old country.....etc. I just cant take you guys anymore, your bugging the poo outa me, because they are so not a fad band and they will be remembered in 5 years!