That Outa teach Ya!!!!

Started by Alazar is Back, April 10, 2007, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

thats ok, dont worry about it we have the situation under control :wink: 8-)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Blood Wake

I love that! we are the Garlorians! haha, funny
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Alazar is Back

Garlor, has refused to quit, we have given them a chance to leave the clan and save themselves, so prepare to die!!!(cept for wake :-P)

muahahahahahaha :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

awww.

i'd like to thank you guys for makin this topic and reminding me what recess was like in grade 2 :-D

god of garlor

hey shade you dropped your vaginer

kell

Alazar  you dont even know me, to say im an idiot is foolish it simply shows your age which if i rember is like 16. i killed your bro cause he killed riddick simple as either way your a prick and even though im drunk IO still dont like you
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Blood Wake

soo... did you still teach us or what? cause uhh... I'm pretty sure I have 4 people (including me) in my clan right now, with two people who are going to join soon, and three people who want to join but am not sure if I want them in the clan, the clan called ME which has Legend (#43) is practically us. lol. he decided to be "the lone wolf" so yeah... umm.... I guess you taught us good, I don't wanna mess with you guys.

h

kell

just to clear things up shadow, i didnt put that message, i did kill you cause we we're at war and i had the chance to.as for the post that was a joke it probably didnt read as such but i did write it as one,if it was taken up wrong im sorry.
as for Alazar i only killed I will own you all!!! (#22) then later after other killings i killed Shadow (#21) i didnt try and kill everyone as you stated.and if im doing the very same things as you did when you first joined the game it must be a normal thing for newcomers to do so its a bit unfair to give out about them.

Quote from: Alazar is Back on April 11, 2007, 08:58:32 PM
ok, you are all a bunch of noobs, because one player is killed, that does not mean that you have to start a killfest, my brother is the one who killed riddick and he too is a noob.....kell, you are an idiot, it is as plain as that, you are doing the same things i did when i first started this game, the only readon we killed, back was because you killed 4 members of our clan to our killing your one, what you got was much deserved!!! So stop your whiny bitching!

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

zack harmon

bloodwake is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bloowake consder that revenge for killing me.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Vraal

Hey don't take all the credit  :-P I did most of the work
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Blood Wake

Shade, I thought we were friends man, lol.

h

Vraal

Didn't stop you from killing me, lol  :-P
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Blood Wake

no man, we totally made friends again last night, remember?

h

Alazar is Back

kell, player being killed is pretty normal, im not a big killer unless it results in me, my friends or family being killed repetitively, as for learning your lesson, i decided to start Netting and not retal on you guys otherwise, thered have been two more kills! So try and test my patience, i can kill at least one a day, solo!

AS for sean i will not kill him, i will barely attack him......:-P