RPG Site (Honor of Starfire)

Started by Resident Geek, April 05, 2007, 04:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resident Geek

Hey, I just decided that I might as well advertise my own site on here. :-D It's called, Redwall's Legacy. (www.redwallslegacy.com) Yes it's Redwall based.  :-)If any of you were on Starfire's Redwall when it went down, then you should probably check this site out. This whole site was put up in honor of Starfire's Redwall. It even started on the same day of year that Starfire's was born and died.
This is a complete site with a forum, gallery, links, fan-fic, recipes, and we hope to eventually plug the Promisance game into it and have a game very much like RWL. Someday. In the meantime, we need members. Even if you don't join, please tell me what you think of it, and how I can improve it. I'll be active here on this site, so I'll see whatever you put up in respect to the site. Thanx!
Redwalls Legacy  8-)

Resident Geek

P.S. It also uses the same forum format used here so it's easy to navigate.  :wink:

Alazar is Back

i like it! later when i have time i think ill join up!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Resident Geek

Cool! I've put a lot of time into it. Coding and such included. *Shudders* Sometimes I hate PHP.

The Lady Shael

Pretty awesome. I used to visit Starfire's, back when it was on an ezboard. I was known as Jessie Oakshade, but I wasn't really an active member or anything.

How did you find RWL, out of curiousity?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Resident Geek

I was looking for stuff to add to the downloads section and looked up, "Redwall RPG Game".
I was then directed to your RPG section of the forum. It didn't look like a normal RPG forum so I started looking around.
RWL is way better than adding something to the Downloads section. I"ll start sending people here to play.
Thanx for the compliment. It's taken a long time.  :-D
But we've been open for less than a month and have almost 20 members and almost 600 posts.
:-D
I'm pleased with how well it's coming along.

The Lady Shael

That's cool. ^_^ I'm sure you'll have way more than 20 members in no time, if you advertise in the right places. Have you advertised at DAB yet?

Yay! Sending people here makes me happy. XD This game used to be crazy active four years ago, with hundreds of people playing. Nowadays we're lucky if we can get a couple dozen players. Every player helps.  :-)

Do you go by another name on the ROC?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Resident Geek

Walkin Stummik. I was on SRA for about 2 years and then it died. I was super active then. After it died, I kinda fell away from the ROC mostly. I was pretty active at Legends of Redwall, but fell away again. Now I've got my own site and have been advertising a bunch. I'm keepin my hopes up.
I will definitely send people here. :)

Resident Geek

Oh my gosh we're becoming active.  :-o
We've almost doubled everything in the last week.
75 posts per day right now!
Please check it out!
*Dances for joy*

Alazar is Back

Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..