WHY???!!!

Started by Arguia Zsah, April 04, 2007, 02:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

Why exactly is it that girls can't have short hair without being [wash my mouth out!!!] yelled at when they go out? Why can't I walk up to the shops without being called a dyke and a lesbian? WHAT is WRONG with a GIRL having SHORT HAIR!!!111!!! And if I grow it long, I still get duck yelled at cos it looks so bad! x.X What the duck is your problem?! Just because my hair looks so duck bad long doesn't mean that I'm worth poo-all! Argh!

Arguia Zsah

Apologies for the rant.. o___0

Aqualis

7.6 outta 10 :-D

One of the better rants I've seen lately.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

indeed!

I give it an 8/10
round numbers are better
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

I completely friggin understand what you're saying arguia!! its ridiculous, how people cant seem to think for themselves. its like a herde of idiots, and when one notices some tiny difference they get all un easy because their own goal is to fit in, so they set off the rest of the idiot herde and they all make a big deal out of NOTHING. if only the world wasnt full of posers. which brings me to my point. WHY must sour cream go rotton?? I mean I slave over the stove and frying pan for a freaking hour frying up my cheddar perogies and maple bacon to PERFECTION, FINALLY get ready to eat my first meal today ( 6:45 PM) and I look in the fridge and theres friggen blue fuzzy cheese on my sour cream! how am I expected to eayt perogies and bacon without my sour cream?!?!  So I call the neighbor, no luck. so I call my other neighbor, and hes at work. WHY do I have to live in the middle of no where, where my incompetant nieghbours cant even provide me with non fuzzy sour cream!?!? BLEAH.

-hungry, exasperated snare.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I'll have to think up a good rant. I did a decent one just now on 300, but I could do so much better.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Snare, I'm sorry to say, but that was barely a 2.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Wolf Snare

LOL. I dont mean to dissapoint you, but I really wasnt aiming to be critiqued on my ranting abilities. This is still an ongoing issue in my everyday life and I was simply venting, not ranting.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

I understand Snare, I've been there for you in these harsh times
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Yes... because lack of sour cream is a dire event in anyone's life.

[Hates sour cream]
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blood Wake

haha, I hate sour cream too
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Haha! Sour cream sucks.

Wolf Snare

doubt it! sour cream is a must on progies.

dont even start with progies,

progies == god.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Pirogies kick butt, but I prefer melted butter and a little garlic on my pirogies.

Wolf Snare

Well geez, Its not like I wasnt open to suggestions an hour ago when I was whisking a chunk of butter and milk in a bowl! lol
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)