Previous topic - Next topic

have you ever play neverwinter nights?

yeah
4 (40%)
no
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 9

zack harmon

iv played never winter nights its one of my favorite computer games i wanted to know if anybody else has played
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Alazar is Back

i have played it but only briefly and at a friends house, never was any good! :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Vraal

I'm probably the resident NWN nerd, I DM and build modules for it, participate in several hard-core RP servers and whatnot, I've also read a good deal of Forgotten Realms books, which is what NWN is based on.
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Alazar is Back

ive read a few of the books,but im not all into the game, plus i dont own it and dont want to pay for it :-P

Vraal

You didn't like the game 'cause all you want to do in a game is run around and kill things, not very entertaining for me.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Alazar is Back

well, im not much of an rp-er, THAT tends to get boring especially when you'd sit around doing it for hours!!!!

Gen. Volkov

Is it based on Forgotten Realms? I thought it was just based on basic D&D. I play that. I am the resident D&D nerd. LOL. I game every Sat., and every other Fri. night.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

yeah it is based off of the forgotten realms!

Gen. Volkov

I was asking Vraal, not you. You wouldn't know, as you don't play the game, or read many of the books. Do you even play D&D?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Vraal

It's both, set in the forgotten realms but uses D&D basics and rules, at least I assume, I don't know much about D&D

(\_/)
(='.'=)

Gen. Volkov

Ah, OK, that makes sense. Thanks.

zack harmon

well i play d.n.d all the time and n.w.n. is based on d.n.d basic rules to set it  up.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 05, 2007, 08:59:08 PM
I was asking Vraal, not you. You wouldn't know, as you don't play the game, or read many of the books. Do you even play D&D?

well, vraal lives like 10blocks away and im at his house alot i have played a bit and have read quite a few of the books! so there! :-P

Gen. Volkov

Thanks Zack, that's pretty much what I thought.

Alazar, you've already admitted, in this very thread, that you don't play the game, and have read a few of the books. Quite a few is different, but I have to ask, how many is that. And you did know that Forgotten Realms is a D&D campaign world right?

zack harmon

no problem. hey ive played in forgotten realms in a campaign my wizard died twice by the same dragon.