Movies to watch!

Started by Alazar is Back, April 04, 2007, 02:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

i'm not screwed up!

and i try to run my life the way everyone in the would /should/... a lot of people do good things, but if everyone were to do the same as that one person nothing would actually work.

it's like the american dream... such a great and glorious dream eh? NO! everyone can't make tons of money, everyone can't have a 3 acre lot with a big house and a pool. The world doesn't work that way!

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Neobaron on June 25, 2007, 08:37:15 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Spartans-World-Warrior-Heroes-Ancient-Greece/dp/1400078857/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-3516411-0331027?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182778527&sr=1-1

There. =-)

I am going to go read that, but that still doesn't change what Herodotus said, and many other scholars say, about Spartan armor.

a) it was a joke, but I'm too cool to use smileys.

For you, cool = lazy. XD.

b) nothing in the constitution gives the government power to create jobs, either. The Constitution has been torn to shreds. The excuse "it's unconstitutional" means about as much as "it's immoral" these days.

But nothing says they CAN"T either. The Federal government is not specifically forbidden from creating jobs. However, banning a film for being historically inaccurate is directly against the First Amendment. The Constitution is perfectly intact, it's just that the strict Constitutionalists have lost the battle for how to interpret the document.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 26, 2007, 11:05:14 AM
i'm not screwed up!

and i try to run my life the way everyone in the would /should/... a lot of people do good things, but if everyone were to do the same as that one person nothing would actually work.

it's like the american dream... such a great and glorious dream eh? NO! everyone can't make tons of money, everyone can't have a 3 acre lot with a big house and a pool. The world doesn't work that way!

Easy there peace, take a deep breath and breathe......
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

RazorClaw

tell it to Jefferson, Volkov. Tell it to Jefferson. *bitter*

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Hey, he lost that battle in his own day, and he wrote the darn thing. It's actually kinda sad.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

RazorClaw

erm... are we watching the same movie? because he kinda pwnt Hamilton.

well, Burr pwnt Hamilton. but he was losing anyway.

Gen. Volkov

Nevertheless, Jefferson had to make a little free with the Constitution himself in order to be an effective leader, Louisiana Purchase anyone?

RazorClaw

this is true. but he at least tried.

Gen. Volkov

RazorClaw

Gen. Volkov

A one word post which is simply agreeing with a previous post is spam? Your own post is spam then.

Shadow

true  :-P
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

RazorClaw

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

RazorClaw