Movies to watch!

Started by Alazar is Back, April 04, 2007, 02:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

RazorClaw

The Lady Shael

*just came back from movie theater* Hey everyone, Transformers is a pretty good movie.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

kell

founder of eire

Shadow

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 08, 2007, 08:58:38 PM
Hey everyone, Transformers is a pretty good movie.

all lies
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

No lie, I saw it too, Transformers kicked rear.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

the effects were cool, but its not my kind of movie - i guess im gettin annoyed that almost every movie ive gone to see recently has turned out to be a chickflick in some form or another
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Well, I'm not complaining. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Transformers = chick flick? Whatta huh???? So the protagonist had a love interest, he's in friggin high school. What do you expect? I'll admit, it's not "Citizen Kane" but it was a good movie. It had enough of a plot and character development to make the story move, and the effects were just great. They kept it funny too, that was the key to this movie, it wasn't too serious. I dunno, maybe it's because I watched the Transformers show as a kid, but I really liked it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

kell

that cartoon kicked behind
founder of eire

RazorClaw

Transformers! Move out! *music*

Hoomanz rooin transformers, man! just liek pl0ts nd stuf!

Alazar is Back

You guys have to see 1408, its a bit scary with a great plot and a HUGE twist at the end, great character development too!

Btw Dead Silence is also ok its pretty scarry also with another good twist, not too good of character development though :-(
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

I'm not sure if there are any Harry Potter fans on here, but if you are even the least bit interested in the series, the fifth movie is amazing. Check it out.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Yeah, i enjoy Harry Potter got all the books and movies, though i am not as interested as i once was, but sweet ill have to go watch it then!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Really? I'll have to go see it then, I just hope he isn't all whiny like he was in the book.