OH NOES!

Started by Neobaron, April 03, 2007, 12:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Teh WoW servers are down for another half hour but the withdrawal is starting to take hold of my sanity!

[/convulsion]

:-o :cry: :oops: :-( :|
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

I kicked the habit months ago. The other day i was cleaning up my HD, and i stumbled upon the game... still installed... Seems i had actually been using it subconsciously as some sort of safety! How awful is that? Deleting the darn thing - months after i quit the game - was STILL a challenge! I almost couldn't do it!! Then i had to delete it off my external hard drive... and oh ya... still haven't thrown out the CD's.

It's an addictive game...

my precious....

Blood Wake

so thats where you've been Neo, playing WoW 24/7
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Nah, that's only a more recent addiction. He was playing various other games to fill his copious amounts of free time before WoW came along. But, lvl 31 Tauren Hunter FTW! (I play WoW on weekends only, not possible with RWL, which is why WoW > RWL during the school year.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

Neo, Holby says you need to send me a joystick so we can play RB like brothers, me you, and Holbs, we're brothers
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Neobaron

Yeah cept Holbs barely talks to me any more and I only fly on Wednesdays coz everyone thinks im a hacker.  :-(

---

Im lvl 24 now Volky-poo!

>=-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Excellent. Now comes the tough bit. 25-30 is harder than 1-25.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blood Wake

yeah neo, don't you know nothin

h

Gen. Volkov

Oh shuddup Wake, you don't even play the stupid game. XD.

Blood Wake

h

Gen. Volkov

So you don't even know what I'm talking about, you WoW noob. XD.

Peace Alliance

but 30-40 is soooo easy though. STV ftw!

Gen. Volkov

Hehe, yeah, but after 40, it gets hard again. 31 still isn't quite high enough for STV.

Peace Alliance

dude... i always started STV at 28, ahaha. Unless i was on my warrior (warriors are better at lower level area's) but my rogue, pally, druid and hunter, could all handle it at 28...

om flipping g you're making me wanna play again! DEVIL!

Alazar is Back

everyone and any1 you talk to these days plays that game :-P must be good, but i doubt its better than D2, god i miss that game so much!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..