Clan Wars

Started by Blood Wake, April 02, 2007, 09:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

with the power I get from the orb I could totally kill your giant eagle, but I think you should attack the watchtower some more
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

No way, my giant eagle is like Chuck Norris, totally unkillable except by a clone of itself, or a nuclear weapon.

*Totally pwns Snare's gimpy watchtower with his badass giant eagle*

... You people are a bad influence on me, you know that?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

dude, the orbs of Garlor gave Chuck his power
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

No, he got them by being a totally badass kung fu master. He laughs at your wimpy orbs of Garlor.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blood Wake

YOU DIE NOW!!!!!

*summons Chuck Norris to kill Volkov and his Giant Eagle*

What now? I told you man, me and Chuck fight under the orb together, mess with me and you mess with Chuck

h

Wolf Snare

Chuck fears the watch tower. WATCHTOWER > CHUCK

the orbs are no longer powerful enough to keep volkovs bird at bay. but due to the thermol electric radiation it exploded in a ball of feathers. Now the watch tower has a forcefield of eagle fecies around it, good like penetrating that!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

you are right, Snare, Chuck can not do it alone, thats why we all work as a team including Chuck. we will find a way, trust me, we'll find away.... though it'd be easier if you weren't set to allie...

h

Gen. Volkov

You lie Wake, you know Chuck Norris obeys no one. He is still sitting around, peacefully reading the morning paper and drinking the blood of demons. Chuck doesn't fear any watchtower, he uses watchtowers for toothpicks.

But my poor giant eagle! It got 'sploded! *Summons flock of giant eagles* *Nukes snare's watchtower, then pwns the remains with his eagles*

Nukes and eagles, FTW!

Blood Wake

OH MY GOD!!!! NOT EVEN CHUCK COULD KILL ALL THOSE GIANT EAGLES!!!!!!

*Summons Rocky Raccon...*

h

Wolf Snare

*waits for dust to settle*
*volkov realizes the tower still stands, as it is now immune to eagles in general*

You will never destroy the tower!

(little do they know the ground beneath the tower is not yet affected by the forcefield. amazingly, Chuck /IS/ a professional ?tunneller. What cant this guy do?!?!!?)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Noes!!!! Whatever shall I do???

*Gives Chuck Norris team of giant moles, they undermine the base of the tower and collapse it. And if that doesn't work, they put a nuke UNDER the tower and blow it to kingdom come*

Chuck Norris, FTW!

Blood Wake

HEY! Chuck Norris is my guy! sure you used him to do what I was trying to do, but still, did you consent the Orb first for permission? NO! I love you Volkov but now Rocky will... do nothing... cause hes a character in a beatles song

h

Wolf Snare

MU HAHAHAHAH. Lead him right into my trap. everyone knows chucks only weakness is kryptonite! as he was burrowing into seemingly harmless territory, he suddenly hit kryptonite and dropped on his face. the team of moles deserted and the tower sucked up chuck. RANSOM is the ORBS!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

No, kyrptonite is SUPERMAN's only weakness. Chuck is immune to it's effects. He laughs at your pathetic attempts to stop him and blows up your watchtower.

Once again, Chuck Norris, FTW!

QuoteHEY! Chuck Norris is my guy! sure you used him to do what I was trying to do, but still, did you consent the Orb first for permission? NO! I love you Volkov but now Rocky will... do nothing... cause hes a character in a beatles song

Wake, I've told you, Chuck doesn't obey your Orb, he mined because he's just cool like that.

Blood Wake

Ha! you think I'd give you the Orbs to get Chuck back? Chuck can just break out of whatever prison you put him in because of the power he gets from the orb

h