Clan Wars

Started by Blood Wake, April 02, 2007, 09:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

did you know that if you set your own clan to war you can't send aid to the people in your clan?

haha, I had a typo that was like the main word of this topic.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

cloud

how is this helpful?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Blood Wake

it isn't, my buddy Kevin was just over (Children of Buddha) and we were playing with our clan settings and I saw that I could set our clan to war, so I did and then later I was going to send Kevin some weasels so he could attack this guy but it said "your generals laugh at your attempt to aid an ally" or whatever, and I was really confused for a minute until I remembered we were at war with eachother while being in a clan together
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

lol.

I noticed this before. I've even tried attacking a clanmate while set to war, but it won't let ya.  :wink:
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

yeah, I tried that too

h

Peace Alliance

Is it people from you clan who keep buying my weasels off the market? I've been wondering who the heck wanted weasels that badly...

Blood Wake

no, I've been buying off of mercs, lol.

umm... it's probably Shade because me and Kev kicked his butt with weasels cause he didn't have any, haha

h

Alazar is Back

omg, hehe dude sean i am laughing so hard at you right now :-P.....your just cracking me up!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

Bam, snares back. First full run outa protection and im in 3rd place. watch out ladies.  :-D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING SNARE?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

h

Wolf Snare

everything :)

you see, I have GALOR set to ally and war. I can niether aid or attack you folks. must be that ORB you keep talkign about.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

well ya know what?!? I'm gonna ally war you too, ha, who's an giant eagle now?! huh?

thats right, now I can't attack or aid you either, I just tried to send you 1 food and then I tried to attack you with stoats... but couldn't

h

Wolf Snare

Curse volkov and his giant eagle!

hah, how dare you attempt to attack the wizard in teh tower??? and furthermore, how did you identify me? I think YOU sir, are bluffing!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

I think you sir are really bad at hiding who you are since you are both talking about your watchtower clan and have said that you jumped to rank 3. really you are rank 4, but things change

h

Gen. Volkov

Muahahaha! Once again, giant eagle FTW!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES