GARLOR

Started by Blood Wake, March 30, 2007, 12:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

i didnt mean that to happen,it just turned out that way lol
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Gen. Volkov

LOL, sure, sure, that's what they ALL say. XD.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

Volkov - Ah, didn't realize that. But Luther wasn't objecting to the split, what he objected to is what the Church had become. When he found he couldn't reform it, he split with it.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

I didn't mean to imply that, I was just explaining the origins of the modern catholic church. The church Luther had problems with was not the same one that the apostles founded. But you are correct on what the problems he had with the church were.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

*takes .270 and shoots ball off of his head*
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

wat? That made no sense.

Alazar is Back

look back at sean's picture LOL

Gen. Volkov

Alazar is Back

*misses and accidntily kills Chuck Norris* sorry about that volky.....your out of luck now :-(

Ruddertail

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 13, 2007, 09:20:11 PMThe church Luther had problems with was not the same one that the apostles founded.

That's the same point I was trying to make... :P But thanks for the clarification.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Blood Wake

I don't like this conversation anymore, it's not as funny and random, you guys ruined my topic and I'm pissed
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

I believe we should all talk about the crisis in Albania now.

Ruddertail

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 14, 2007, 05:22:56 PM

...there's a crisis in Albania now?
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

Peace Alliance

what do you mean NOW! There's been one for years! and it's being totally ignored by these cooperate media stations!

Ruddertail

Hey, you're the one who brought it up.

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 14, 2007, 05:22:56 PM

I assumed that distinguished from previous and future Albanian crises. But, please, enlighten us.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!