GARLOR

Started by Blood Wake, March 30, 2007, 12:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Well, i did......Beware the powers of Jesus!!! :-o
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

how come they never made jesus pokemon cards? that woulda beat everything

Blood Wake

since when could you not have Jesus help you, it's not like hes been dead for 2000 years or anything

a question I've always had:

BC is the time before christ, so everything before year 0, yet, AD is After death... so... year 1 was 1 year after his death even though he would be one? am I not understanding at all or is something messed up?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Vraal

A.D. does not mean after death its Anno Domini which is latin for 'In the year of our lord' it refers to the year Christ was born so year 1 would be when He was 1, it wouldnt be after his death until around year 30.

-man I'm a nerd
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

zack harmon

The leader of garlor is dead i have killed him fear the watchtower
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Blood Wake

thank you Vraal, I have never heard that, but I've heard "After Death" from tons of people all my life, so yeah.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Vraal

Yeh, turns out not alot of people care about the latin  :-P
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Blood Wake

h

kell

latin is the basis for most languages and its not as hard as you'd think
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Gen. Volkov

Quotesince when could you not have Jesus help you, it's not like hes been dead for 2000 years or anything

Because he's Jesus, you can't call on the power of Christ unless you are dealing with a demon possession.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

ALAZAR CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS!!!!  THIS MEANS WAR VOLKOV!!!!!!

*sends Rocky Raccoon off to shoot Volkov in the toe*

h

Alazar is Back

Chuck Norris is of demon possesion!!!! And me and Jesus are really good friends, so he does me favors, hes casted a protective spell around teh orb so that noone but me can use its power, the spell CANNOT be countered!!!!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

*Rocky Raccoon steps on one of the land mines Volkov has planted and gets blown away*

Chuck Norris doesn't get possessed by demons, demons get possessed by Chuck Norris. Sorry, no Jesus help.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blood Wake

Volkov's got ya there Alazar.

*picks up the charred black raccoon*

good bye my love...

h

Gen. Volkov

Fried raccoon leg anyone? I've heard it tastes just like chicken. Just pick out the bits of shrapnel first, they can give nasty cuts.