GARLOR

Started by Blood Wake, March 30, 2007, 12:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

THE ORB OF GARLOR POWERS US!!!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

that's right Volkov
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Alazar is Back

dude.....sean, are you smoking crack??? weed??? meth???.........................LOL, w/e it is have fun with it i guess :roll:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Blood Wake

my buddy Garion found a half way deflated ball a long time ago and immediatly named it the orb of garlor, it gave us powers.

h

Peace Alliance

Blood Wake

h

Alazar is Back

then what in all of gods name was he smoking?? hehe :-D

Blood Wake

h

Wolf Snare

lol. weed  8-)

The orb has shattered. The Watchtower now controls the former supporters of the ORB.

{_/\_} FTW
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

*Casts the One ring into Mount Doom* *Watchtower collapses* *Flies off on giant eagle*

Giant eagle, FTW!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

yay Volkov!

me and Kevin found another Orb of Garlor yesterday, so ha! it's more powerfull than our first orb cause it's less deflated and probably used to be a basketball, which makes it strong.

The New Orb FTW!

h

Wolf Snare

EXCELLENT. The lost orbs are all accounted for. the end is near!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

Curses, as long as we still have the orb to power us we will be able to take down your tower. and just try to find the orb cause we kicked it somewhere and forgot where it is, but it's safe!

h

Alazar is Back

not no more, i now control the orb!!! So bring it on!!!