Wolf vs. Wolf Snare

Started by wolf bite, March 28, 2007, 10:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Since they invented the word pwned becuase of what I used to do to you on Reg.  :-D
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

Oh, him, right. Yeah, Ereptor certainly ranks up there, but PA is pretty darn good as well.

LOL, you crack me up sometimes Ereptor.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

Quote from: Blood Wake on April 10, 2007, 11:08:05 PM
who is Gorak? he's clearly cool cause he likes Ibanez

I have an I banez S series and an Ibanez twelve string, yay me!

S and SZ are me favs for guitar
I play an SR bass

as for who I am, ...
last time I played here, I got bored and solo killed you, then quit
I acually am not that great with the code here
Valhall Vintage is my stomping grounds :wink:
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Blood Wake

do you know anywhere where I can look up my 12 string? cause I can't find it on their website and I wanna know how much it's worth, cause it sounds AMAZING and i got it for $150
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gorak

http://www.ibanez.com/forum/default.asp

make a post about it there, and someone will give you a few different sights to look it up on
I just don't remember them

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on April 11, 2007, 05:56:35 AM
hold on a sec, since when am i not one of the greatest??

you are great, dont get me wrong peace, but you are not like bite or ereptor, no offense but they are masters you are an extremely good player!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

wolf bite

Tonight I came on line and Wolf Snare was making his run. We talked and I agreed not to fire at him until he was done. He made some great attacks. Then netted up to 252,000,000 net worth and taking the top rank. I then did the exact thing as he did, jumped up next to him and started slamming him with standard attacks.  This was wiping out his army and thus his net. His allies came on line and started mass murdering me as I was attacking snare, even snare made some shots at me to try to steal some of my money, but that just opened him up for more net destroying attacks. I knocked him down in lost armies to 118,000,000, which put him into 4th place. After the attacking was done, he was able to climb back into 2nd place. 

Just a bit more time, and a few more net destroying attacks, and this war will be over.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gorak

can you atleast wait till I break pro?

Alazar is Back

who are you, what is your account name?

All i can say Bite is be prepared!!! *pulls up a chair and grabs sunglasses to watch the fireworks* 8-)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

wolf bite

Some people seem to be missing the concept.  Lets review.

Snare wanted to retire from the grip he had on the reg server.  In some ways he just could not put his own head to the sword.  So we talked and he said he wanted the experience of being professionally taken down and asked me to make my first account in about 2 years to lead the strategies needed to do the job.  I requited 4 other players who had held the top as emperor when we had over 100 people playing.  Then a few other people had asked me to help and I have made them associates with their aim to keep Snare?s henchmen busy.  My team has not just been blindly attacking.  We have been changing strategies with each turn Snare has been trying.  This has gone well.  But never was it my intent to take and hold the top, if it was, we all could have simply made resources and sent it to one person and make a very large emperor.  It was just our intent to made sure Snare was taken down in a manor worthy of someone that held the top for months.

After the first attacks on him 10 days ago, he has not been on the top, only briefly touching the top.  Last night he made a great run and took the top again.  We took him down in an hour.  He has few turns left and days before he can defend himself again.  I would say that the mission is done.  He no longer can hold the top; it is requiring all the resources of his team just to keep him in the top 10. 

This could go on forever!  Sure, he can have people make resources, he can make good land runs, and he can have more people join to make attacks on my team.  But really, since we are not killing him, any account, even a new one, has the chance to take the top with enough help.  There will always be a chance he could regain the top.  The mission was to take him OUT of the top, he has not been there for over a week. Mission is done.

Besides, I need to get back to my duties as Admin and with this war I have not been able to check and test some parts of the game.

So it is noon (PST) on Thursday right now.  I am declaring the war over in 24 hours from now.  At which point, my account will go peaceful and then a few days after that I will become uninvolved with the game play.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

With the war over, I've started a clan for great players... Message me over IM for the PW. if you're good enough i'll let you in!

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gorak

I could care less what the war was about
I just wanted to be part of a huge epic war

guess I missed it

ohwell

now to decide if running turns is worth it anymore :|

Ereptor

War over?  Bah.  *cracks nuckles*  Im just getting warmed up.  *sharpens blade*  *eyes empty land waiting to be plundered*  Muuuhahaha
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*