Wolf vs. Wolf Snare

Started by wolf bite, March 28, 2007, 10:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

So the latest update for those that can?t read the board.

Last night  Snare had Palpatine (#7) suicide his leaders into Blood Wake so that Snare could have Avatar of Vengeance (#708) let Snare into Wrath. The reason for this was so that Snare could steal 30 billion from Blood Wake without having the low warlord penalty and could attack totaling 31 times. Snare then had Avatar of Vengeance (#708) kick him out of the clan so that Blood Wake could not attack back without a penalty. This is using borderline cheating methods of fighting.

I then maxed out all three of the people.

This morning Eire came on line and apparently decided to do what RWL historically does to clan jumpers, Avatar of Vengeance (#708) would have died had he not come on to save his horde.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

ok, there is one thing about this that especially pisses me off, this is what windy and his friends were doing to the clan of arrows last set in turbo, not a peep was said, so i tried to correct the problem by eliminating the clan member, then everyone on here got all mad at me, i was killed, and then windy quit......why wasnt that such a big deal, when snare jumping clans is?!?!?

I think i have a solution to the problem, if you dont like the clan jumping then i say we divide into two clans or at least all clan up, Wolf and Snare clans, that way there aint no contreversy!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

wolf bite

I offered Snare that I would be in a clan if he would, and we would further make a land limit of 10k land that no attacks would go under.  He turned it down.  So he should either be claned or not claned.  Unfair to change as needed.

Although windy is usually innocent in all his actions, I agree on turbo he should not have let people clan jump. Normally a nice warning and reminder would have been better then killing him right off the bat.  Windy would have seen the wrongs of his way and maybe even paid you for all I know.  On the other hand, you did not know it was windy.

The difference here is that I had sent a letter to the Wrath clan concerning clan jumping when this started.  They were pre warned and agreed they would not.

I am not saying there are not times to clan jump, such as clan jumping to kill the leaders of a clan that is conducting clan jumping, or even attacking against impossible odds against an emperor.  It just is a coward way of playing when you are emperor.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Alazar is Back

ok, i knew it was windy, and what could i do, he killed me,vraal,and kell(i think), i could not let it go on, ntm his friends got on alot and would do this to take land from our clan, you can only take so much, next time i will send a warning and if it continues i will do the same thing!

and since the war is between you two, i will offer my opinion as i think we should clan up, but ultimately i think that you guys should figure it out!

Peace Alliance

Alazar, i clan left the clan on turbo because you guys were trying to kill me! I'm not sure if you remember it correctly... but i had to sit online for hours scouting because 4 of you were constantly trying to kill me while i was online!!

Alazar is Back

i had nothing to do with your feud, yes i tried to kill you once, but you used windys to kill me and others, so you of all people cant talk peace!

Edit: Theres just one thing thats bothering me...Bite, i think you are very honorable and i dont think that you a cheater, but why is it that you come on with both accounts all the time? Right after my bro attacked you, you came online, then i went on to see if a player had accepted my invitation into the clan and noticed that you were again on both accounts. I would just appreciate an explanation and i repeat i aint accusing you of cheating, though others might!

wolf bite

No offence taken, a fair question.

I have a very good reason why you see me on both accounts.  Since I have a playing account, but still need to do my admin stuff, I want people to know I can see the playing board when I am on line as an admin.  So if I am checking my personal admin mail, LL scouting and Ips, I log in to both accounts just to be sure people know I can see.

There are many places in the admin account to go.  Since I have a playing account, I am staying out of the General Mail and only go on someone?s account when they ask me to check something.  Can I prove it?  No.  Just trust me that I have pride.  Cheating would destroy my own self-value.

Please see under General discussion the topic opps-y to see the rule I am following:

?If an Admin has an aggressive account, they can only view that account when signed directly into that account.  When doing their job as Admin, they must also show they are on line on their playing account.?

Wolf Bite
Edit: Added the rule in quotes.

Grand Master Wolf Bite

Vraal

Quote from: wolf bite on April 05, 2007, 01:43:20 PM
The difference here is that I had sent a letter to the Wrath clan concerning clan jumping when this started.? They were pre warned and agreed they would not.

I'm sorry, I don't recall agreeing to not allow clan jumping, and being clan leader I'm fairly sure thats my call to make.
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Alazar is Back

I have read that Bite, i was just a bit interested.....thanks for explaining it to me :-P

wolf bite

What constitutes having completed my mission?

I was asked to see if I could eliminate Wolf Snare?s power grip over the game.  I have organized those hungry for the upper ranks.  Worked on making those people work together like a well-oiled machine to coordinate attacks against Wolf Snare.  When Wolf Snare found allies to defend him, I coordinated attacks to lower those people in rank.  Sure, they had some good return fight back against us.  But my mission was not to win, just to take away power.

So now just over 8 days of working, Wolf Snare is in 4th place, his highest ranked ally is in 6th place.  All of my team are ranked at least 8th place.  We have them surrounded and have our swords against their necks!  Even if Wolf Snare makes his best run he can with the resources he has left, he will not be able to hold the top, can not afford to pay his people as much as mine are making themselves.  Thus we are gaining more power and they are falling.

I know one thing.  We gave Snare the fight he was looking for to break the boredom of the months he sat on top.

So what makes the end of this?  Are we there now?  If he can?t regain power with his next run?  Or is there something else?

Wolf Bite
(Emperor Slayer)
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Alazar is Back

:-D, ah dont worry, we have a little something in mind for you guys, just wait and see :wink:

wolf bite

We have been waiting. So far you guys have come up with clan jumping and 1 rat attacks. 

My question, What decides this is over?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Alazar is Back

ah, i dunno, you and snare should talk and you two come decide when it ends!

Peace Alliance

And here i thought the snaraquies would treat us as liberators and the war would be over in 6 days :(

cloud

this isn't turbo, the wars won't end over night. We still have a couple aces in our pocket.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...