Wolf vs. Wolf Snare

Started by wolf bite, March 28, 2007, 10:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

well, sounds like great fun! geez, never had an online battle that exciting :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

Wake, stop being a child, or atleast take it to an IM.

In other news, still holding onto first.  8-)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Wolf Snare

Meh, Chris just attacked me and didnt finish his run so I poisoned him down a bit to lengthen the gap. I must admit things are looking rough until i have full/stored again.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

im sure that will all be made up in a short while :-P

wolf bite

I would say, based on the mass attacks on me, that Snare has got his team up and running.

Wolf Snare (#532)
Palpatine (#7)
I am going to own you all! (#828)
Bring it on!!! (#795)
Swordflash (#728)

It is just amazing to me.  Someone decides they want to be taken down, and people jump in beside him.  I think of it like someone about to drive their van off a cliff, and other people asking to ride in the back.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

Actually wolf, the only reason it isn't me vs. you, is becuase when you agreed to take me down, you said you would be hand picking your team (like you really need a team) and said that I should pick mine. Honestly, when I challenged you I forsaw you taking me down on you own, not backed by 5 emps. So I pretty much had no choice but to get some backup. Besides, some people think it would be cool to take you down a peg or two.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

He's not saying you shouldn't have picked at team... He's just using an analogy (clever one i might add) to marvel at the idea that people would want to jump on board a sinking ship (thats my own version of the analogy... less original - i know).

*taunt taunt taunt*

Vraal

Eh, I don't pay much attention to the reg server, I'm mostly just interested to see how long we can keep Snare alive  8-)
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

cloud

I have my reasons. Plus it's fun to look death in the face, and laugh.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Alazar is Back

heh, well you invited the challenge of going against another team, and were trying to turn the van around and go back up the mountain :-P!!!

Plus i wasnt one of the hand picked for wolfs team so naturally im gonna support snare, I think we should join u into clans and make this more of a clan war! hehe

wolf bite

Humm, Seems Snare wants to take this to the next level.  So he intends to use the clan of Wrath to jump into and attack the lower members when sitting far above them with attack penalties for them.  He can attack above the 21 times, but when he is attacked he is maxed.  Just a cowards way to play.  There is only one way, as much as I hate it, to deal with people that jump in clans.  Do the same to eliminate those clans. In the long run, everyone becomes clan less and he can no longer hide like a coward.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

well well, it seems we got ourselves a right old war here! Its heating up now!

Wolf Snare

LOL, bite, you are being completely ridiculous right now. If I posted our msn convo here you would lose all the respect you have here. I understand your concerns, and was willing to deal with them had you stayed rational, but I honestly think you did well in quitting RWL; it goes straight to your head. So take step outside, Take a deep breath and remember, It's just a game. I will talk to you when you arent being completely irrational and childish. I was surprised wolf, that you would stoop to that level and insult my personal being over a retarded game. I have never seen that side of you, and wish I had not. You can go on ranting and raving about how that was cheap, but I lost alot of respect for you when you freaked out like a child.

I'll talk to you when you get yourself together.

*shakes head*

*walks away*
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Vraal

Destroy the wrath clan?  :-o eep
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."