have anybody read the harry potter books

i have read them
10 (76.9%)
i didnt read them
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

zack harmon

just wondered who read the books
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Peace Alliance

Gen. Volkov

All of them... yes, I am that pathetic. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

zack harmon

its not pathic i own all of them and all the games all the movies i waited in line for 2 hours when the sixth book came out at midnight.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Peace Alliance

they're not THAT great... i mean they're good, but they get SOooo much hype

zack harmon

actually i think they are quite good they are my favorite series i have read each book at least 10 times. i read order of pheonix 15 times because it is my favorite.

Peace Alliance

and what other series have you completed?

Aqualis

I read the first one, a long time ago. But, I've got a friend who is really into it. Has a crush on the Weasley twins I believe.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

Read all of them a few times each... they're not that great but kinda oddly addictive. o.0

The Lady Shael

Read and own all of them. I read the first four books probably about a dozen times each, the fifth book probably about four or five times, and the sixth book probably twice. I love the series though. Never waited for them at midnight....yet. Hopefully I'll experience it in July.  :-P
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

I don't understand the rereading thing... I've considered reading a series (the Waterborn) that i read years ago that i remember loving... But for the most part i just don't understand why you'd want to read something when you already know what happens...

windhound

Eh, depending on the book somtimes its fun to go back and re-read later, just to see what you missed and to pay attention to things you now know as important.. 
for instance, in harry potter book 3 you learn somthin about Ron's rat..  knowing that info you can look at previous events in a different light
I've re-read a few books, but there's usually atleast a six month gap between finishing and re-reading...  long enough for me to forget most of the minor details

and, well, as you can tell from above I have read the HP series.  they're well written enough and enjoyable to read
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Ya, i'll go back to the waterborn but i read it like 5 years ago so i forget the whole thing, lol. I just remember that i loved it so.

Ashyra Nightwing

I've read 'em all. I'm not intending to buy the last one though, unless J.K. Rowling decides to change the name. What is a Deathly Hallow supposed to be, anyway?

Peace Alliance