Ok! I'm done helping you scrubs...

Started by cloud, March 19, 2007, 03:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

I was going out of my way to horde cash to help take down wolf snare, and twice I've had more than 50% stolen from me. So either the person that's been doing it confess and the proper punishments will be taken, or I'll do whatever is in my power to keep wolf snare in the #1 position.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Vraal

Has it not crossed your mind that it's wolf snare himself stealing from you? check the warlord information pages, there's currently a bug where it'll tell you that Warlord A stole from Warlord B and it was a sheilded success.
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

windhound

Thats not a bug, thats a feature = P
if anything, I think it should go ahead and tell you who stole right on your newspage..  it was, after all, a succesful attack

people arnt very kind to resource massers, no matter what the intention of the resources are..  somone poisen'd 80 mil net from me a few weeks ago.  didnt help them in the slightest ofcourse, and it didnt really hurt me.. I'm still 2nd

but it appears you are indeed funding snare's effort to keep the top
just remember to raise your defences

edit:  well lookit that, somone finally took 2nd from me.  shame it was one of snare's allies
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Vraal

Heh, I always assumed it was a bug, after all, why have the main menu show 'someone stole (X amount of cash)' when they could just go to their warlord info page and find out who did it that way.? :-P

edit: Hey wait a minute I'm the guy in second place, I'm not one of snare's allies!  :-P

(\_/)
(='.'=)
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

windhound

a quick news seach shows that Wrath is the clan Snare makes his attacks from (and is then booted)
being a member of Wrath, you are automatically an ally  :-P
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Vraal

Well yes I help him make his runs when he asks me to as we're friends but I am at war with him the rest of the time :P

(\_/)
(='.'=)

Peace Alliance

Hey guys. start talking to me on aim about this....

Wolf Snare

what do you all expect? I keep a close eye on all of you to ensure I dont slip up and get raped. Yeah, so I stole your cash cloud, only because you went from helping me to helping my enemy, and I'd rather not let PA & Co. succeed. I'm not trying to play the bad guy and get everyone hating me, but when i spy 3 people and see 250+ bil stashed up between them, I'm going to take it.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

sounds logical to me....

I would expect nothing less. It's strategy.

cloud

figures, I guess I kept my enemies too close this time.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Alazar is Back

Vraal an ally??? hardly hehe he killed him about two months ago on turbo! Was i supposed to mention that??? oops.......XD
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

windhound

turbo and reg are seperate games
one should /not/ carry grudges between them

and if you cant help somone and plot to take them down at the same time.  well, I guess you could..  but they seem to cancel each other out, so you're basically doing nothin productive

Gen. Volkov

Not exactly, I was Peace's helper in reg for several weeks, helping him stay at the #1 spot. All the while I was plotting my takedown of him. Since I was his only helper, I was in the perfect position to take him down. So one can both plot to take someone out and help them at the same time. This was quite awhile ago.

People still haven't knocked snare down off his perch yet? How pathetic.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Says the guy on vacation with a nice big chunk of land...

Did you ever knock me down? or did i foil your plan?

Gen. Volkov

I knocked you down. Well actually Snare convinced me to actually go through with it. I probably wouldn't have without his urging.

Fear not, come summer, The Hounds of Ulster will awaken once again to ravage the game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES