kthxbai

Started by Neobaron, March 14, 2007, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Kell Empire has been annhilated.

1) He was annoying.

2) He killed Peace. Nobody gets away with killing Peace.

3) Did NOT know who he was messing with! >=-(
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Peace Alliance

awww, i wanted to kill him myself :(

oh well! good to know i've got friends who stick up for me too! :)

Wolf Snare

shame on you both. so what if he killed peace, he was obviously paid by I am back. besides, kell is so innocent and cute. ive been talking with him on reg adn hes a really nice person so why would you wack him?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Neobaron

Oh no doubt hes a nice person.

Im working with his clan in Reg, as a matter of fact.

Archers in general is becoming a nuisance to me, and the killing of Peace for no obvious reason is the straw that broke the camels back, and my first target, in turn, was the one who dealt the deathblow to peace's account.

Peace Alliance

Alrighty. And there goes Bring it on!!!!! (#26)...

anyone else want to try to kill me or my friends??? eesh, you'd think the message would come across eventually. Especially when the 2 people who actually did manage to kill me were dead by the time i finished my first run out of protection, lol.

[edit: lol, i said i killed the wrong guy... maybe i'll get to the other guy eventually]

windhound

yar, Snow Dragon II lives on..  though I cannot imagine why you wanted me dead
buggers
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Neobaron

Who attacked you windy?

Peace Alliance

bring it on did.

how come you archers never respond on the forums? i am very curious as to what goes on in your minds!

zack harmon

been busy or i would have responded my name is "i am back" on turbo i am leader of the archers. first of all peace i did not pay anybody to kill you in fact i stoped attacking you al together. kell attacked you on her own i gave orders for everybody to attack randan dash. i did not pay anybody to attack people. i believe it was me who attacked snow dragon II because he attacked me earlier. i was not trying to kill you i was just getting land.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Peace Alliance

taking land? y'know after you get me below 10k land it's usually more productive to attack the land farm instead.

and believe it or not i have received many messages from different players who told me that they were only attacking me because you were paying them.

Windy didn't do anything to you to merit death. The first time you killed him, his only offense was being in the clan i used when i attacked you guys... this time he wasn't even that.

wolf bite

Quote from: Wolf Snare on March 14, 2007, 04:19:07 PM
kell is so innocent and cute. ive been talking with him on reg and hes a really nice person so why would you wack him?

I just wanted to add my 2 cents on Kell on reg.  Over the years I have seen many new players come to our site with apparently no one bringing them here.  They have no built in friends so they start a clan and try to interact with our people.  But after a bunch of rejections and back stabs they fade away.  Kell is a stick to it type of guy that has overlooked the rejections and attacks to a point where he is now making friends and fitting in to our community.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

I do wish we would have the oppertunity to hear from him on the forums though. It does make it easier to interact, don't you think?

zack harmon

ok i get what your saying(are you shure it was me that killed the first snow dragon?) but kell killed you on his own i did not have him kill you and i can have a couple people tell you and back me up that i did not pay them to attack people i may have requested it or advised it so they could get land but never ordered it. i was going to pay snow dragon once to attack sombody but i never did ?it. i dont pay people to attack its not the kind of guy i am. second i would like to know who said i paided them to attack you?
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Peace Alliance

more then one person, it wouldn't be fair for me to say who.

We're clearly just as a level of misunderstanding here.

Perhaps the advice you give these guys should be something along the lines of "try not to overly attack people, because often the retaliation will be worse" or "killing without cause can get you killed in retourn" or "the cleaner you play, the cleaner people will play against you (for the most part, heh)"

It just seems like the lower level, and newer players in your clan don't seem to be doing all that well with the strategies you've been giving them. Perhaps you guys would benefit more from coming on the forums and asking what to do, or talking to some of the older players.

Anyways. If this is all there is to our feud, then i believe we are fairly even now right? Personally, i think instead of all the others dying, i probably should have just stuck to killing you. At least thats the way it appears things were operating from my point of view.

Are we done this war of kills?

windhound

O_o
I confused here guys
I havnt played turbo in a while, so maybe I'm out of the loop, but isnt the goal usually to attack people that Actually Have Land?!
I just got shoved down to 20k acers again.  now, given I dont have much of a defence I cant complain, but neither does most of the game!
did I just pick a bad name?  is Snow Dragon offencive?  or yall dont like Yar?  or....?

I have yet to overattack somone who has not done the same to me.  dont give what you cant take. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't