kthxbai

Started by Neobaron, March 14, 2007, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

hi lads and ladies,

im moved at all the nice things people have said thanks it means a lot,
as for killing peace it was probably a miss understanding since the clan i was in battered him down to a few k of land i assumed they were trying to kill him my bad so im sorry.
i just log into the game super fast i never even noticed this so from now on ill be here as much as possible
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Peace Alliance

Nope, i was online AND i was sending you messages (messages which you were responding to)

windhound

Thanks guys.  I'm done playin' turbo

Two Snow Dragons killed in one set, I'm out.  And by a guy I never retal'd on.  Never was mean to.  Never hit more than 8 times. 

Its a darn coward's act to kill, and the way turbo is setup right now its takes ZERO Friggin' effort.  you lose 2% health per attack /and/ I was clanned. 
Kills in this enviorment are NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF, darnit

may ponder playing next set if I'm bord enough [and other factors]

Yall wonder why RWL doesnt have a big playerbase right now, its 'cause poo like this drives people away.  People play to have fun.  Some people deserve to be pushed down, some even deserve to be killed, but dang if either of my Snow Dragons ever commited an offence I'd deem warrents them being killed

I strongly suspect the word filter will catch a few words, atleast, I hope it does.  if it doesnt I'll go back in and get them later.  Just feeling a little irritated and venting.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

venting.

and rightly so.

Alazar is Back

the first time was cause of clan loyalties, the time i failed was alos cause of clan loyalties, but the third was payback, revenge.....i do not kill often, only when some1 makes me mad or theres a reward in it....(clan)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

windhound

either lies or misinterpretation
neither Snow Dragon was truely a threat to anyone
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

i will agree with you there but you still tried to kill me, peace may have took the last few blows but you helped, ntm the clan you were in was used to kill me so now the clan is gone, problem solved, unless they fell like starting a war and making a clan than i will live.....

Gen. Volkov

Alazar, and all others who have participated in pointless kills in the past few days, please stop killing people, unless they killed you, there is no point. I could easily kill every clanned person in this game, if I wanted too. But I won't because it's pointless. Revenge is smushing someone and then keeping them down for good. Killing is just juvenile. If wondy wasn't already ready to just quit, he could easily overcome the kill. It's just not that big of a deal for good players like him, more of an inconvenience than anything else.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

i know i was ventins like he was, i am done now even though i got killed in the process, oh well :-P

windhound

Oh no, let them finish this round trying to kill every last person

'cause the next round I propose a very small addition in (I think) military.php

if ($enemy[land] <= 100)
      TheEnd("Nope, No killing this round.  Buggeroff");

plz?
you could even set it in the config file, just a variable $allowkills so you could easily turn it on and off and maybe $limitnokill, so it would be
   if ($enemy[land] <= $limitnokill && $allowkills == 1)  //it is && and == right?  it looks kinda sorta right, but all I know is some java
      TheEnd("Nope, No killing this round.  Buggeroff");

otherwise reset the health to 6% lost per attack so that people actually have to put some effort into kills

Geh.  An Edit:  Yeah volkov, it is much more of an annoyance than a setback..  Snow Dragon II was where Snow Dragon was in a short amount of time, but the name Snow Dragon means a little somthin to me, and to see it in the red twice within a matter of weeks is more annoyance than I care for

cloud

aw come on windy, I was killed like 3 times my first set in turbo...man up dude and take it...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

windhound

= P
nah cloud, I'd rather not
ya see, I dont like creating accounts over 'n over 'n over again.  if you enjoy it thats great, have fun.  I proved with Snow Dragon II that I could rebound easily enough (without aid 'n' all)
Also, the reason my Dragons were killed was 'just because.'  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that there was more of a reason you were kill'd off thrice
...there's also a list a mile long that I should be online less

*shrug*
so yeah.  there's not much of an argument here other than people who kill for fun annoy me, people who kill me for fun annoy me more.  when somthin becomes annoying I'll avoid it for a while, then check later to see if its any less annoying.  how much later depends on the level of annoyance.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAn Edit:  Yeah volkov, it is much more of an annoyance than a setback..  Snow Dragon II was where Snow Dragon was in a short amount of time, but the name Snow Dragon means a little somthin to me, and to see it in the red twice within a matter of weeks is more annoyance than I care for

I understand, it would be the same for me, if it was one the names I'm partial too, like Hounds of Ulster.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron

HURT//MAIM//KILL

:)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Alazar is Back

as for taking killing out, i think you should just make it a bit harder, but keep the 2% health per attack thats nice, and windy then if it went to six there wouldnt be no solo kills but clans could still gang up with a few friends and tag team it......go over and try to play a round at valhall once, it is nothing but a huge kill fest and their game is much more prosperous than ours, you can kill easily while out of a clan, and it is also not uncommon for a player to be sitting on five kills, most players get em'!

Quote from: Neobaron on March 18, 2007, 07:50:32 PM
HURT//MAIM//KILL

:)

i used to want to be like you so bad! You might have been emp when i first started.....ah, the envy!